Root Bean/tino's Deli

Ventured up the street for a cuppa the other morning as we we're sick of being locked up in the house. We fancied the look of the place a while back but only just recently got the chance to go.

Managed to get in with the push chair and there were other clientele inside obviously enjoying the warmth from the dreariness outside. I liked the comfortable decor of the place and felt like a place you could sit all day and caffeinate yourself.

The girly decided for us that we were going to get some dinner as well as a cuppa and I'm really pleased we did.

Sun-Dried Tomato bread toasted with parma ham cheese and cherry tomatoes, side salad and some crisps on the side.

To finish it off we had some carrot cake which was absolutely gorgeous. I would highly recommend anyone to pop in as there are a wide choice of savouries and sweets available and according to what girly tells me everything is organically sourced and rather than using sweeteners in the food they use root vegetables instead which could make the cake ideal for the kids too :)

Two thumbs up from me.

• Like 1

Also forgot to mention that Thursday nights acoustic night sounds rather tempting with acoustic sets by various artists and bring your own bottle and reasonably priced tapas all sounds like a good night for a school night.

• 4 months later...

This has just been taken over by Tinos deli. The same people that have the little deli shop opposite the boulmersund club! they make all their own bread and I can highly reccommend them. I know that they grow a lot of the veg and stuff themselves in an allotment to so its always as fresh as you can get. x

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now