Market Tavern.. Car Park

normaL

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know everyone disagrees with this clampin carry on but as I said none of us would like it if somebody parked on our driveway as its our driveway. same goes for any business its their driveway(car park) their property so why should anyone park there without permission??

I thought it only happened once with one car though! Seems extreme. The Sun always had a sign 'parking for patrons only, vehicles left at own risk.' If customers couldn't get into the car park because of the cars of non-customers then they put a polite note on the windscreen and it seemed to do the trick. I won't be frequenting either pub until the clamping nonsense has stopped, (I'm doing really well at sticking to my guns although the lure of alcohol is great!). Honestly barlass if your boss listens to you, you need to tell him that the public think it's a disgrace, (it's been the topic of conversation in other places.)

In all honesty I have nothing else to say about this matter apart from if anyone has anything to say about it tell either the market tavern, the blue bell or the sun inn.

Everyone has their opinion and are intitled to it, fair enough but we come on here to chat, not to constantly hear me banging on about clamping in car parks blah blah blah

Anyway everybody be happy, you only live once :)

One further point which might be worth considering, if the pubs are clamping because cars are parked on their private spaces does that mean they are responsible for any damage etc done to the cars when parked whilst owners are imbibing in their establishments?

Good point Malcolm

• 2 weeks later...
Good point Malcolm

The Back of the M.Tavern is a dump, the side walk is as well, full of broken glass & last nights Sick, the money ( commision ) they are getting, some one could surley, clean it up, get rid of yobs arount the back and put up some sort of lighting. :angry:

The Back of the M.Tavern is a dump, the side walk is as well, full of broken glass & last nights Sick, the money ( commision ) they are getting, some one could surley, clean it up, get rid of yobs arount the back and put up some sort of lighting. :angry:

Rattle that sabre Norma!

Is the grafitti still there - 'old Sylvia the cow'?

• 2 weeks later...
the odd one he catches yes

we do have lighting but we don't need it on do we, do u know how much it costs to light the whole pub neva mind outside, tell u what we'll start off a copper jar and then we might be able to sort the lighting outside

Bedlington Terriers FC seem to have the same problem with lights.

:D

Guest missvic
The Bedlington Terriers, you must know about what happened when the club got shut down and they were campaigning for all us bedlingtonians to help save the football club

let it close! the cars parked at the end of my street on match day are a nuisance. the scarves aren't appealing. and i just don't like football.

anyway... it's a large enough venue for a new leisure centre. (the arguement breaks down at this point in fear of another perrystone mews-type development which would be much worse)

hmmmmm

let it close! the cars parked at the end of my street on match day are a nuisance. the scarves aren't appealing. and i just don't like football.

anyway... it's a large enough venue for a new leisure centre. (the arguement breaks down at this point in fear of another perrystone mews-type development which would be much worse)

hmmmmm

It would not be the same place with out a football team.

How way the Terriers.

:D

The Bedlington Terriers, you must know about what happened when the club got shut down and they were campaigning for all us bedlingtonians to help save the football club

I know they were on the verge of closing but what else happend?

I was only too happy to make a donation.