Website Update

I love tracking these down. When you can't reproduce a problem it takes much longer to identify. I have more questions unfortunately. Which browser are you using? Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari etc? and which version number?

Can you please also try pressing ctrl+F5? That will ensure you have the latest copies of any javascript being used. It is possible you still have cached copies from the old version.

Is anybody else having problems editing?

LOOK GGGG, I am fick them questions are hard, but I will try internet explorer Windows 7

pressed ctrl+f5 ................... screen just got brighter.... unlike me

I love tracking these down. When you can't reproduce a problem it takes much longer to identify. I have more questions unfortunately. Which browser are you using? Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari etc? and which version number?

Can you please also try pressing ctrl+F5? That will ensure you have the latest copies of any javascript being used. It is possible you still have cached copies from the old version.

Is anybody else having problems editing?

I can edit posts with no problem.

tried to make a slight change to the above, still not working. Do I get a special award for ballsing it up?

My god, it's just like being at work.... :)

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now