Way Out Food

I may have tried cat seeing as how I love Chinese food :whistle: Which reminds me I may also have tried fox, a few years ago environmental Health called at a Chinese I used (not in Bedders, I may add) and reportedly found a lot of fox bones in their back yard, After a good session on the beer who cares anyway :dribble: :dribble:

Brian you not tried them Witchiti Grubs?

I may have tried cat seeing as how I love Chinese food :whistle: Which reminds me I may also have tried fox, a few years ago environmental Health called at a Chinese I used (not in Bedders, I may add) and reportedly found a lot of fox bones in their back yard, After a good session on the beer who cares anyway :dribble: :dribble:

Brian you not tried them Witchiti Grubs?

Yea when i was a kid growing up in Wollongong NSW we found witchetty grubs in old tree stumps and paper barks and we'd cook them on a spade they were OK a bit like bread dough.

post-212-0-98803000-1314479232_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

My Dad once told me that after the War there were some polish miners at Ashington pit and for Bait they would bring cans of Kit e Kat

and spread it on sliced bread, no one ever told them what it really was!! they loved it and it was cheap!!

My Dad once told me that after the War there were some polish miners at Ashington pit and for Bait they would bring cans of Kit e Kat

and spread it on sliced bread, no one ever told them what it really was!! they loved it and it was cheap!!

The only problem with this is. after three days you start licking your own a*se

• 2 months later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now