Crash 2 The Sequel!

More 9 bob notes...............

Lord Green and the HSBC money laundering scam.

Just in case anyone believes what is probably going to be a defence……”I didn't know about it, Gov, honest!” Let's just have a peek at Mr Greens resume…………

1985, put in charge of the development of the bank's global treasury operations.

In 1992, Group Treasurer of HSBC Holdings.

Director, HSBC Mexico.

Director, HSBC Bermuda.

Director, HSBC Switzerland.

Responsible for the private banking and asset management activities of the Group.

CEO 2002.

Chairman 2006.

7 Sep 2010 – departure of HSBC Holdings PLC Chairman Stephen Green for the post of U.K. trade minister after Dave wanted a senior banker in his team.

By that Cameroon can certainly pick-em!

Just when you thought the MSM were doing their job……….wonder why Peston hasn't spoken about this?

Last year we borrowed £11.1 Billion in June 2011.

This year we borrowed £12.2 Billion in June 2012.

Anyone see a difference? Anyone still convinced the Coalition have spending under control? If we have had 18 months of austerity cuts why are we still borrowing more? We must have seriously increased our governmental cost base………

If we had a target of about £26B worth of savings won't the Olympic costs wipe that out?

Does anyone believe anything that comes out of Government these days?

So Draghi comes out and says the ECB will do whatever it takes to back the Euro then his Eurocrats immediately come out and said what he really meant was that they will form new committees to look at the various stages of implementation and problem solving. Sir Humphrey Appleton would be so proud!

Draghi was trying to get a central bank to perform its only real function, but that would mean taking power off the bankers so that's not allowed!

What a crazy world we are living in…

Nice graph..................not!

post-23-0-92522700-1343933607_thumb.png

1997 the time things started to go out of control then? Anyone remember what happened in 1997? All I seem to be able to remember is this guy with a cheesy smile singing "Things - can only get better - can only get better...".

1997 the time things started to go out of control then? Anyone remember what happened in 1997? All I seem to be able to remember is this guy with a cheesy smile singing "Things - can only get better - can only get better...".

It was maybe meant as a legacy song.........coz we can sure as sure can be sing it now!

It was maybe meant as a legacy song.........coz we can sure as sure can be sing it now!

Without going off topic - the song Things can only get better was by a group called D.ream and the keyboard player was Prof. Brian Cox. See photo.

post-2953-0-85264200-1344260561_thumb.jp

Edited by keith lockey

Without going off topic - the song Things can only get better was by a group called D.ream and the keyboard player was Prof. Brian Cox. See photo.

post-2953-0-85264200-1344260561_thumb.jp

..and I thought you were joking! :)

"But the last time I played with D:Ream was in 1997 at the election. I've probably forgotten how to play."

Could never figure out why I couldn't stand the guy. Now I know. :D

She's a rather nice rat! And she's going to America to be with her hubby and their kids - nowt wrong with that. Sex always wins out - unless you are past it like... The amusing thing is the bitchy comments from other Tory females who seem to resent the "personal support" our Louise has been getting from Dave over the last few months! :)

Having said that the coalition is going through a rough patch. But Cleggie was never going to reform the H of L when the two-faced Labour Party were supporting the Tories all the way. They've had ages to do it themselves, but their own vested interest always put a brake on things. And... Cameron was never going to get it past the right of the party; he must surely have known that all along?

She's a rather nice rat! And she's going to America to be with her hubby and their kids - nowt wrong with that. Sex always wins out - unless you are past it like...

Having said that the coalition is going through a rough patch. But Cleggie was never going to reform the H of L when the two-faced Labour Party were supporting the Tories all the way. They've had ages to do it themselves, but their own vested interest always put a brake on things. And... Cameron was never going to get it past the right of the party; he must surely have known that all along?

Doggie Bagshaw.............look it up GGG you might wish you were at Oxford with her!

Come on, what do these people think the job is about..........£100K+ for part time work?

I hope Nigel can be persuaded to run for her seat, now that would give Dave palpitations!

One of the most disgusting trough busters lately was the fact that we are paying nearly 1 million quid for Cleggy's advisers???????

Shot down on PR, shot down on Lords reform....owt else they can think up to crucify their boss with!!!!

Dave must now be seen to be in bed with nefarious business interests and must watch out for Boris........Nick has been a disaster to his party which now has fewer members than anyone would think possible. The Millepede brothers have extra chromosomes and Harriet is just toxic! Yvette and Ed look to be making a play..........

Looking good for Nigel and UKIP I would say if he can get Europe centre stage!

I wouldn't care he was one of the people I would have hanging off lamp-posts......... being a financial trader!

Doggie Bagshaw.............look it up GGG you might wish you were at Oxford with her!

Come on, what do these people think the job is about..........£100K+ for part time work?

I hope Nigel can be persuaded to run for her seat, now that would give Dave palpitations!

One of the most disgusting trough busters lately was the fact that we are paying nearly 1 million quid for Cleggy's advisers???????

Shot down on PR, shot down on Lords reform....owt else they can think up to crucify their boss with!!!!

Dave must now be seen to be in bed with nefarious business interests and must watch out for Boris........Nick has been a disaster to his party which now has fewer members than anyone would think possible. The Millepede brothers have extra chromosomes and Harriet is just toxic! Yvette and Ed look to be making a play..........

Looking good for Nigel and UKIP I would say if he can get Europe centre stage!

I wouldn't care he was one of the people I would have hanging off lamp-posts......... being a financial trader!

The thing with Nigel is: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-19060650

So i don't think he will be running for a westminster seat.

No need to look it up, all presented to me on a plate by the Beeb; you only need to join a few dots. I expect Anglo-Saxon and Norse Rape and Pillage required quite intensive research, which obviously came in useful as background material for the fifteen "chick-lit novels" too.

Maybe we should stop electing millionaires as community representatives?

Would depend on how they made it. Off the back of "public service" isn't a good indicator. By making real things that real people want to buy would be. Financial services is a grey area; I suppose it would depend on how many people they screwed in the process. :D Nige must pass that test though, he's just too candid to have much of a hidden agenda. Boris ..well you tell me; but he's sure got the knack of getting genuine people on his side.

On the whole though, far better to elect someone with their head screwed on the right way than a dumb-a who can't even hold down a real job.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now