Meet Up

We could always take over Spoons for a night Brian........

Don't see why Bed.co.uk members shouldn't have a get together every Xmas? Anyone up for it?

You'll need to get there early Malcolm to grab one of the seats around the perimeter, me being the young lad I'll have the lap dancing table.

We could always take over Spoons for a night Brian........

Don't see why Bed.co.uk members shouldn't have a get together every Xmas? Anyone up for it?

sounds good to me

You'll need to get there early Malcolm to grab one of the seats around the perimeter, me being the young lad I'll have the lap dancing table.

lap dancing no one told me about that glad the boss staying home

Will have to meet up Brian,are you coming back for a holiday or has Oz had enough of ya? :rofl: :rofl:

just a holiday Keith they are not doing a deportation yet its my cousin Alan's 60th in early October....... :whistle:

BTW Brian,

If you are here on Sept 10th there will be Heritage events on in the Market Place morning and afternoon and Sustrans are unveiling the three portrait sculptures around midday in Gallagher Park.

Should be worth a visit if you are here………..

We leave Aust on the 16th and get to Ncl on the 17th at 12.05 so we will miss Market Place do unfortunately, i am coming over with my son it is his 1st trip to the UK. :dribble:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now