Leisure Facilities In Bedlington

To answer one of my own questions….

This is what comes up when the magic 1500 is passed, this one being the 'Bring the Metro to SE Northumberland'.

This e-petition has now passed 1500 signatures, which is the threshold that requires a report to be produced for discussion at a meeting of full County Council. It is intended that this item will be considered at the County Council meeting on 5 October. Further details will follow, including a link to the report about the issue when it is published on the Council's website the week before the meeting.

Yes I think it is the same as a paper copy that is going around. The names on the paper copy will get added to the electronic database in time so does not matter which one you sign. Thing is if we don't speak up then our voice will never get heard. The people of Ashington made enough noise when their leisure centre was about to close, now they are getting something new. Worth a try for a bit of ink!

• Like 1

Malcolm, I can see the cauldron and the looks of greed on the cooncilla's faces as they hatch plans to grab money off us to help pay for A-Shi-ton leisure centre! They'll be asking themselves, What obstacles can we put in Bedlington's way to stop them? How much money they would get away with for doing nothing? Planning permission! Now that's going to take a serious lot of 'Pocket' filling. I can see flash cars and caribbean holidays a-plenty coming out of this and all this to be told 'Naa! Ye cannit hev it any way' :dribble: :dribble:

Malcolm, I can see the cauldron and the looks of greed on the cooncilla's faces as they hatch plans to grab money off us to help pay for A-Shi-ton leisure centre! They'll be asking themselves, What obstacles can we put in Bedlington's way to stop them? How much money they would get away with for doing nothing? Planning permission! Now that's going to take a serious lot of 'Pocket' filling. I can see flash cars and caribbean holidays a-plenty coming out of this and all this to be told 'Naa! Ye cannit hev it any way' :dribble: :dribble:

Merlin,

you'll need to watch your back talking like that,If I were you I'd have the Phone Line checked regularly!!!

Won't happen! I've said it before and I'll say it again. We the people of Bedlington need to stand alone. Tell these cooncils to get stuffed we the people of Bedlington will run our own Town! Do we need the cooncil? No Chance!

Bring on the revolution Merlin post-212-0-70995800-1311805060_thumb.jpg

My house phone is never plugged in, an' I change my mobile sim every two days my appearance every week and change my route and times to work every day! :blink::unsure::dribble: :dribble:

Merlin.

How about changing your car everyday? OK, make that changing the model everyday! :whistle:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now