Racial Tolerance

Tolerance

I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against another mosque being built in Sydney.

I think it should be the goal of every Australian to be tolerant.

Thus the Mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance.

That is why I also propose that two nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque, thereby promoting tolerance from within the mosque.

We could call one of the clubs, which would be gay, "The Turban Cowboy ", and the other a topless bar called "You Mecca Me Hot."

Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork, and adjacent to that an open-pit barbeque pork restaurant, called "Iraq o' Ribs."

Across the street there could be a lingerie store called "Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret ", with sexy mannequins in the window modeling the goods.

Next door to the lingerie shop there would be room for an adult sex toy shop, "Koranal Knowledge ", its name in flashing neon lights, and on the other side a liquor store called "Morehammered."

All of this would encourage the Muslims to demonstrate the tolerance they demand of us, so the mosque problem would be solved.

If you agree with promoting tolerance, and you think this is a good plan, please pass it on...

• Like 4

I think that proposal would be a tiny bit provocative. :)

But I'd have to say that when I went down to London by train some years ago after not having used the train for decades I was truly shocked by the gleaming North London skyline. Buildings totally out of character with our native architecture in almost every direction I looked, all in the name of the now discredited "multicultural society".

This is often made worse by petty planning decisions by local authorities, refusing small near-inconsequential improvements to people's homes, whilst waiving-through monster buildings that look like they've been transported directly from a middle Eastern city. Nothing could be more calculated to stir resentment! The British sense of fair play assumes that others will adopt the same tolerant approach; when the other party doesn't understand even the basics of live and let live it's time for a major rethink!

Brian a most educational Post :dribble: :dribble: Are we related by any chance :jump: :jump:

3G even though the smiley man is there, why should this be construed as provocative? Why in Australia or any where in this country, is it all one way traffic?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Tolerance

I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against another mosque being built in Sydney.

I think it should be the goal of every Australian to be tolerant.

Thus the Mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance.

That is why I also propose that two nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque, thereby promoting tolerance from within the mosque.

We could call one of the clubs, which would be gay, "The Turban Cowboy ", and the other a topless bar called "You Mecca Me Hot."

Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork, and adjacent to that an open-pit barbeque pork restaurant, called "Iraq o' Ribs."

Across the street there could be a lingerie store called "Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret ", with sexy mannequins in the window modeling the goods.

Next door to the lingerie shop there would be room for an adult sex toy shop, "Koranal Knowledge ", its name in flashing neon lights, and on the other side a liquor store called "Morehammered."

All of this would encourage the Muslims to demonstrate the tolerance they demand of us, so the mosque problem would be solved.

If you agree with promoting tolerance, and you think this is a good plan, please pass it on...

Brian I totally agree with this plan and have passed a copy onto the local hairdresser Ali the Barber so that he can display it in his shop window

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now