The End Of The World?

Don't think so; Rupert has a plan, and he'll not throw away a 2.8M readership just like that. The Sun on Sunday or some other reincarnation is probably already on the screens. My favoured title for a scandal sheet: The Sunday Bugyoul - sorry Bugle! :D

The quicker we get rid of the incestuous relationship between the political class and media barons the better! Far too much democratic control in too few hands!

If we have a hierarchical management system for reward, more money the higher up the greasy pole you go, then it should follow the same system should be enacted when things go wrong and blame apportioned appropriately. The Digger should be in the dock along with his whole rotten pack of cards!

I find it hilarious that journalists who were baying for MP's blood not so long ago, and quite rightly so, now find themselves at the coal face and MPs are baying for their blood. Put the whole lot on a slow boat to the Antipodes, thats where we used to send crims, seems some had a return ticket!

At the 'coal face' Malcolm? As an ex miner I take great offence at this! The whole bloody lot of them have never done, tried or been subjected to a hard days graft in their entire pathetic lives! Arrests, prosecutions,jail them,calls for resignations and the shut down of the newspaper! What a load of dogs danglies, these MP's have very very very and again very, short memories. They are calling for the full force of the LAW to be brought to bear for these sub human journalists! Remind me again how many of these MP's broke the LAW when they cheated the system with their expenses claims, and got away scot free :angry: :angry:

• Like 1

At the 'coal face' Malcolm? As an ex miner I take great offence at this! The whole bloody lot of them have never done, tried or been subjected to a hard days graft in their entire pathetic lives!

I don't think you should Merlin, in fact I think it's a compliment. I would be proud a job I did has become synonymous with hard work in the real world, so much so it is now a recognised phrase in the English vocabulary.

• Like 1

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now