Charity Event

I'd like to invite all the members of this forum to a special memorial night on July 16th at Charlton's at Cambois.

I am from Bedlington, my fiancé from Blyth and our little girl Ellie died at 40 hours old in the RVI, from a rare genetic condition called Autosomal Recessive Polycystic kidney disease. Since then, Lee and I have set a target of £10,000 for Tiny lives at the RVI who provide a number of things that the NHS can't including research into neonatal care, equipment, items for memory boxes for families like us, batteries and ink and a digital camera to take pictures,

free tea/coffee etc.

The night is fancy dress although you don't have to, and there are kids competitions, raffles, karaoke competitions, etc. We have a number of brilliant prizes donated by local business, inc. a signed Jackie Charlton football, alnwick gardens and castle voucher, jewellery from Herrons, tattoo voucher from Geordie Scott, meal for two at Charltons, etc etc.

Tickets are £3 for adults and £1.50 for children. Please email naomi.c.warburton@hotmail.co.uk if you'd like to attend, we would love to see you all there!

post-2809-0-96883000-1309686664_thumb.jp

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now