A Question For All

Dear All,

A simple question: would you, or your wives/mothers/family members, use a shop along the lines of the late lamented 'Spend n Save' (aka '!*!@# Hat') if one were to be opened in Bedlington? I mean, where can you buy a washing line these days?

regards

Everyone's Friend MercG

Dear All,

A simple question: would you, or your wives/mothers/family members, use a shop along the lines of the late lamented 'Spend n Save' (aka '!*!@# Hat') if one were to be opened in Bedlington? I mean, where can you buy a washing line these days?

regards

Everyone's Friend MercG

Sonias at the station is an alladins cave, Merc. If you want it, they have it, if they don't have it they will get it for you...... including washing line.

Been working on a similar idea myself Merc, although probably from a slightly different angle.

It's not, I must say, me that's looking at this proposal but a friend, and she is pretty far advanced in her plans. Watch this space.

Dear All,

regards

Everyone's Friend MercG

if you want a washing line go to your local market as they sell them.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now