Tool Kit Anyone?

Brett

The link doesn`t work, so anyone who wants to view it will have to go to the auction site and search for the item number 290569983872.

The auction is currently on £26,200.00 :dribble:

I hope he isn`t accepting Paypal..can you imagine the seller fees!

I HAVE COLLECTED THIS LOT OVER THE PAST COUPLE OF YEARS AND ONLY EVER USED A FEW SPANNERS

Begs a question then................

One minute he says he`s collected them himself over the past couple of years, then he says `I had the chance to purchase a workshop as a job lot with all the tools`...seems a bit dodgy to me :shiftyninja:

By definition it's dodgy - it's That online auction site that is in no way as good as Free Bedlington.co.uk Classifieds! :D

Since it was bought, the online auction site that is in no way as good as Free Bedlington.co.uk Classified, is an absolute load of pap! It has seriously gone down the pan, it is now open to abuse by buyers as sellers have no say whatsoever in disputes. It needs closing down!

• 1 month later...

Q: I will happily put in a massive bid to win... but only if the set includes a two-tone left handed cornflake magnet? Can you please confirm this is the case or not. Thanks

A: Hi Sory ,but i dont think there is one of them included everything else but no food related items Regards Nick

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now