threegee

Super-injunction

Let no one mention who the footballer who doesn't want his name all over the papers and internet is! You know it's illegal, and wrong, and you simply mustn't do it! It's OK to mention Imogen Thomas though, because she doesn't have anything like as much cash.

But I'd just like to say that I'm so disgusted by this behaviour that I'm never going to fly with his low-cost airline ever again! And, that's regardless of the number of 1p flights they offer me! :unsure:

Well I can personally tell you it is not GGG - that's for sure!

Lawyers from The Sun at the High Court at the moment to get the injunction revoked. Then we'll find out who it is! Isn't this exciting?! :lol:

What a farce! Their Lordships refuse to retract the injunction, and the Beeb (on legal advice) opens the five-o'clock news with Ryan Giggs - Ryan Giggs - Ryan Giggs! :jump:

Seems their Lordships haven't heard of the The Streisand Effect. AKA how to get maximum publicity for something which would pass fairly quietly otherwise.

How much does a super-injunction cost?

A: Not as much as it did last week! :rofl:

What a total plonker; he's now let the fat-cat lawyers convince him he needs another injunction to stop the press contacting him! A monastery in Tibet would be far cheaper! :rolleyes:

You want a laugh you should read the comments about him on Twitter! There are some real comedians out there!

Ryan Giggs today admitted to suffering from homesickness, saying that even though he's happy in Manchester he does Miss Wales occasionally

Imogen Thomas? Isn't she the girl who wanted to be an international supermodel but simply ended up doing giggs in Manchester?

Should that not be Singer, and doing giggs in hotels in Manchester? :dribble: :dribble:

• Like 1

..and he's still battling heroically to keep his name out of the newspapers:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13785977

..or maybe he just needs a damages award to pay his lawyers? :rolleyes: