Super-injunction

Let no one mention who the footballer who doesn't want his name all over the papers and internet is! You know it's illegal, and wrong, and you simply mustn't do it! It's OK to mention Imogen Thomas though, because she doesn't have anything like as much cash.

But I'd just like to say that I'm so disgusted by this behaviour that I'm never going to fly with his low-cost airline ever again! And, that's regardless of the number of 1p flights they offer me! :unsure:

Well I can personally tell you it is not GGG - that's for sure!

Lawyers from The Sun at the High Court at the moment to get the injunction revoked. Then we'll find out who it is! Isn't this exciting?! :lol:

What a farce! Their Lordships refuse to retract the injunction, and the Beeb (on legal advice) opens the five-o'clock news with Ryan Giggs - Ryan Giggs - Ryan Giggs! :jump:

Seems their Lordships haven't heard of the The Streisand Effect. AKA how to get maximum publicity for something which would pass fairly quietly otherwise.

How much does a super-injunction cost?

A: Not as much as it did last week! :rofl:

What a total plonker; he's now let the fat-cat lawyers convince him he needs another injunction to stop the press contacting him! A monastery in Tibet would be far cheaper! :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now