Charity Race Night

In October 2010, at the ripe old age of 31, I was diagnosed with Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia. A Bedlington lad all my life, my thoughts quickly turned to raising money for Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research, a registered national charity to help aid research to find a cure for blood cancers.

On Saturday 11th June, I'm organising a Charity Race Night at Bedlington Market Place Social Club, with doors opening at 7pm for a 7.30pm start. Tickets are only £5 each and its going to be a fantastic night with great prizes and money to be won.

Tickets can be bought from behind the bar in the club, or by contacting me on 07843 602392. Chris "Foggy" Bartlett is also selling tickets, he can be contacted on 07824 558579.

There are a limited number of horses available to sponsor priced at £5 or £10 depending on the prize, its a 1 in 8 chance of winning the prize (gift hampers, £100 cash, £50 cash or £50 Zuenziga spa voucher), PM me to find out more.

Also in June I'm doing a 140 mile Coast to Coast bike ride, if you would like to sponsor me in the build up, please visit www.justgiving.com/2011c2c. And then, it'll be onto the Great North Run training for September!

Race Night Poster.pdf

• Like 1

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now