Zombies In Teeside

Brett

• 1 month later...

Yeah it is an excellent series and apparently the date for the second series has been brought forward from October to July :dribble:

Movies Online - Walking Dead Season 2 coming July

The Walking Dead Season 2 was supposedly going to be arriving next October but it seems that AMC is preparing to unload the new season on us fans much sooner then we all expected. Emmy Award winning actor Bryan Cranston told New York Magazine ( via The Daily Blam ) that Walking Dead season 2 is coming in July, 3 months earlier then we all expected saying quote;
It was a decision from AMC that they wanted to position us in July… They want to attract as many eyeballs as possible, away from the heavy competition of the September, November (or) January start.”

I watched the american broadcasts and the channel 5 show and unfortunately there are small portions missing on the channel 5 episodes, nothing major but enough to make you notice that there were bits missing, like when the motor home broke down and they dropped the infected person off at the tree. There was a bit where one of the characters drove away to find something to fix the motor home so in the 5 version it looked like they broke down, dropped the infected bloke off and then left without fixing the vehicle.

I am pedantic when watching films, programmes :shiftyninja:

I'm wondering what will happen when Rick finds out about his wife and his friend! It's bound to come out!

I was dead (sorry for the pun!) pleased to see Jeffrey De Munn in it, I always thought he was a good actor, though I haven't seen him in anything for ages until he popped up in this.

I think I'll buy it on DVD, I could easily watch it again. My mother watches it too, but she missed the first few, including the poor old horse scene!!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now