Terrier Land

Does anyone know what the are intending to build on the terrier land. I had heard it was going to be a care home but It was mentioned that they were going to build bungalows.Just being nosey and am pleased that something is happening at last.

• Like 1

If I understood it correctly they are putting up buildings which will be used to relocate the residents of Glebe Court in while that area is knocked down and rebuilt as two bedroomed bungalows. I think it then becomes something like sheltered housing for disabled in its own right. I seem to remember 2 years start to finish for the two developments being mentioned as well.

Sorry I can't be more specific but I was busy on something else when this was being discussed.

The Terrier land will have 10 or 12 bungalows built to accomodate clients from Glebe road hostel, Glebe Road Hostel will then be demolished and a new sheltered housing block will be built for the residents who are presently living in Glebe Court (sheltered accomodation) The current Glebe Court Sheltered housing block will then be demolished. confused...............ha ha

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now