Colours

Merlin

a work colleague asked me this question, Name ten Bands,Groups with a colour in their name and you can only use the colour once. Try it without internet help. Can you do it and no I haven't got the answers. I got a few but then went into brain fade.

Blue Oyster Cult

Simply Red

Deep Purple

Black Sabbath

Whitesnake.........

a work colleague asked me this question, Name ten Bands,Groups with a colour in their name and you can only use the colour once. Try it without internet help. Can you do it and no I haven't got the answers. I got a few but then went into brain fade.

Blue Oyster Cult

Simply Red

Deep Purple

Black Sabbath

Whitesnake.........

Greenday, Maroon five, Redbone, Blue mink, Pink floyd, Blackeyed Peas,The Bluebells

Thats as far as I got without copying any of yours, or repeating any colours Merlin, it isn't as easy as you think is it?

Red Hot Chili peppers

Moody Blues

White Stripes or Average White Band

Cream

Greenday

Pink Floyd

Maroon 5

Black Sabbath

Deep Purple

Struggling with a 10th band..is there none with silver or gold in?

Sorry to destroy the batting average but neither White nor Black are colours! :( Pink is a pastel too.

There are only three primary colours. Though what they are depends on what you are talking about. Three secondary colours and the in-between tertiary colours, which don't have proper names. So not using a name more than once ain't going to provide a result. The likely explanation of why the task is so difficult!

Question needs re-framing! :D

Sorry to destroy the batting average but neither White nor Black are colours! :( Pink is a pastel too.

There are only three primary colours. Though what they are depends on what you are talking about. Three secondary colours and the in-between tertiary colours, many of which don't have proper names. So not using a name more than once ain't going to provide a result. The likely explanation of why the task is so difficult!

If that`s the case, what colour is a zebra? :D

There are only three primary colours. Though what they are depends on what you are talking about. Three secondary colours and the in-between tertiary colours, which don't have proper names. So not using a name more than once ain't going to provide a result. The likely explanation of why the task is so difficult!

GGG I bet you had great fun with a colouring book when you were a kid , your box of crayons would not of taken up much room :jump::jump::jump:

GGG I bet you had great fun with a colouring book when you were a kid , your box of crayons would not of taken up much room :jump::jump::jump:

I think you must have all gone mad, surely Judy Garland gets it in one with SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW and the Wizard of Oz could sort out Merlins problems on the Yellow Brick Road in Ridge Terrace .

I think you must have all gone mad, surely Judy Garland gets it in one with SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW and the Wizard of Oz could sort out Merlins problems on the Yellow Brick Road in Ridge Terrace .

The challenge was to name groups/bands Foxy, not songs (even though you have unintentionaly named a group, RAINBOW ) Oh and by the way, I whent mad many years ago and am still getting progressively worse :dribble::dribble:

If that`s the case, what colour is a zebra? :D

Zebras madame; they come in many colours. But, az a general rule, zebra sould be ze same colour as zepanties! :lol:

Ok then 3G take black and white out of the equation can you name ten? Another thing 3G my question doesn't need re-framing it has achieved what it set out to achieve. People having a bit of banter and fun and got the old grey cells working!

Any way Keith, Rainbow aint a colour!

And Cympil, how could you mention that song on here you should be ashamed of yourself!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now