Congratulations Denzel!

Denzel

Hats off to the Denzatollah!

What's the brand? Saga?

Congratulations to both of you. I am always to pleased to hear of someone attaining their dreams!

But Denzel, I am ashamed to admit that I don't know what a Brand Manager does. Is it advertising, promotion, or sales,production, and distribution?

And you Madam, I feel like a Dutch Uncle on hearing of your good fortune. Is it in education, or in another field?

Anyway, whatever it is, congratulations, and enjoy yourselves!

Joe

Congratulations to both of you. I am always to pleased to hear of someone attaining their dreams!

But Denzel, I am ashamed to admit that I don't know what a Brand Manager does. Is it advertising, promotion, or sales,production, and distribution?

And you Madam, I feel like a Dutch Uncle on hearing of your good fortune. Is it in education, or in another field?

Anyway, whatever it is, congratulations, and enjoy yourselves!

Joe

Basically Joe, the firm is launching a new product within the UK, so I'm in charge of it.

do i detect an air of hostility?

i thought i knew swalnalla's sence of humour, but lately the comments just neem to be down right nasty....am i wrong?

Swanalla's sense of humour? That's an oxymoron if ever I heard one.

Congratulations Denzel

When is the unveiling of the new Denzel? Urbane, Smooth,Literate, Witty? C/W company car, I just can't wait for the collective shock to the system.

By the way, is Pitmatic accepted as English South of the Yorkshire line yet?

Again congratulations Denzel, I just knew the real you had to emerge sometime.

Joe

When is the unveiling of the new Denzel? Urbane, Smooth,Literate, Witty? C/W company car, I just can't wait for the collective shock to the system.

Joe

I dont think they understand pitmatic geordie south of Bedlington Joe. especialy not in Leicester so Denzel will have to use the Queens English when he's on his travels.

:D

Joe

The "real" Denzel is alive & well on this board I tell ya....

Shame really.......him & CK could be so much more -_-

I dont think they understand pitmatic geordie south of Bedlington Joe. especialy not in Leicester so Denzel will have to use the Queens English when he's on his travels.

:D

Won't the queen mind?

Joe