Loathe Nozy Phone Callers

I like to play with them for a little bit, depends what kind of day I have had.

Currently don't have a house phone due to dodgy builders, electricians and extensions all combined but don't get any since moving house and having a new line installed.

I just hate it when the phone rings and the caller says "good morning, for data protection could I please have the first line of your address and your post code" I reply "for data protection may I have yours" when they refuse I hang up

How about the one's that knock on your door and say "Sorry to bother you but" If there sorry why did they knock in the first place? You can guarantee Its between 5-7 oclock when folks are usually eating.Just the right time to sign up for a buy the glass and get the frames for nowt deal that you cannot refuse.

How about the one's that knock on your door and say "Sorry to bother you but" If there sorry why did they knock in the first place? You can guarantee Its between 5-7 oclock when folks are usually eating.Just the right time to sign up for a buy the glass and get the frames for nowt deal that you cannot refuse.

Then there are the ones that visit in pairs on a sunday morning, spreading the word, pointing us in the right direction

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now