Nettos Rounderbout

SPLODGE

Whatever they are doing someone else must be paying for it. According to look north the other night NCC is skint [again] they cant afford to spend money on essential things like roads yet they managed to pull out £500,000 for consultantcy fees in December.

If you look in this weeks local rag you will see NCC have increased the allowances paid to six post holders by approx £10,000. This is despite them telling other workers they will be SACKED to save money. However the people responsible are actually very professional in the way they conduct themselves at the council and forum meetings,they can look you in the eye without getting embarrased.When asked a question they can wriggle around,not answer or if they do reply the favourite is "WELL THAT WAS THE OLD WANSBECK COUNCIL,IT DOES'NT EXIST NOW"

did anybody read about the payments in the free council magazine to all our local councilers.

I did , good reading was'nt it. I suppose those are the good figures that they wanted to make public[ in a low profile sort of way via the free council mag that most people shove in the bin without reading] Wonder what the real ones look like ?

I did , good reading was'nt it. I suppose those are the good figures that they wanted to make public[ in a low profile sort of way via the free council mag that most people shove in the bin without reading] Wonder what the real ones look like ?

wouldnt it be nice if someone could publish the figures true or not on this website for them who have not seen them in the free mag.

i wonder !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you look in this weeks local rag you will see NCC have increased the allowances paid to six post holders by approx £10,000. This is despite them telling other workers they will be SACKED to save money. However the people responsible are actually very professional in the way they conduct themselves at the council and forum meetings,they can look you in the eye without getting embarrased.When asked a question they can wriggle around,not answer or if they do reply the favourite is "WELL THAT WAS THE OLD WANSBECK COUNCIL,IT DOES'NT EXIST NOW"

Skills honed in the shaving/make up mirror every morning, they practice by convincing themselves that what they are doing is decent and honourable and then after a hard day at the at the county palace, sacking the lesser minnions, taking money away from those who really need it and giving it to those who don't they sit down to a meal provided by someone who needs a favour and then off to bed with a conscience as clear as a slurry pit knowing some paid lacky somewhere at county hall has already prepared a statement in their defence, justifying their actions for when the crap hits the proverbial fan.

wouldnt it be nice if someone could publish the figures true or not on this website for them who have not seen them in the free mag.

i wonder !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No sooner said...............

Scroll down and then click on 'View 2009/10 Councillor Allowances Summary here' to get the page.

http://www.northumberland.gov.uk/default.aspx?page=5916

hello everyone.

does anybody know whats happening at the rounderbout at nettos? are the cooncil changing the road layout?

It's part of the new Sustrans Cycle route in and around Bedlington. It's to link the Black Path to the path going down opposite Nettos and then down Gallagher Park.

It's going to be a Toucan crossing (your guess is as good as mine?) which is supposed to be cyclist friendly.

It's part of the new Sustrans Cycle route in and around Bedlington. It's to link the Black Path to the path going down opposite Nettos and then down Gallagher Park.

It's going to be a Toucan crossing (your guess is as good as mine?) which is supposed to be cyclist friendly.

dont you think a bridge would be better?

No sooner said...............

Scroll down and then click on 'View 2009/10 Councillor Allowances Summary here' to get the page.

http://www.northumberland.gov.uk/default.aspx?page=5916

Now justify it . That is the same list as was in the council comic Malcolm. Go to job center for travelling expenses and it is a different story, as I said in an earlier post £6 to Carlisle and back

All these cycle routes being put in everywhere to 'encourage' us to get fit is just another way of them telling us, get used to the idea, because we are going to price you all off the roads, so all us rich nobs can have the roads to ourselves! And once they have us all on our bikes then all the crossings will disappear! Well they won't want us holding them up on their car journeys, will they?

Does anyone know what is going on with the diggers on the 20 acres field and the small field at the top of Bedlington bank ? Looks suspiciously they're preparing for building new houses

Edited by Andy Brown

Does anyone know what is going on with the diggers on the 20 acres field and the small field at the top of Bedlington bank ? Looks suspiciously they're preparing for building new houses

I wondered that Andy . We whent down to Humford the other day and saw them. I think there is something going on with the drains. I really hope they are not going to build on there.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now