A Cafe At The Oval?

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Fair enough Keith.

To be fair Brian when I "joined up" I did'nt realise you were expected to introduce yourself, probably due to my inexperiance with websites etc.I only became aware when reading another post a couple of weeks ago (keith I think) that it was an issue. Too late for me, but perhaps LinziBinzi still has time to put it right.

To be fair Brian when I "joined up" I did'nt realise you were expected to introduce yourself, probably due to my inexperiance with websites etc.I only became aware when reading another post a couple of weeks ago (keith I think) that it was an issue. Too late for me, but perhaps LinziBinzi still has time to put it right.

I dont think anyone "has to" give information about themselves Foxy, I just think it is common decency especially when you are seeking someones opinion as Linzibinzi is.

• 3 weeks later...

Might not get a cafe at the Oval but I see we are to get a new one up in the Town.

Didn't do a free customer survey, so off to a bad start. ;):lol:

Pictures someone, please?

Didn't do a free customer survey, so off to a bad start. ;):lol:

Pictures someone, please?

They are busy recruiting staff at the mo GGG…………..'KEITH'!

Don't know which of the plethora of empty premises they are going into but it's a small national franchise punting real coffee and a deli, opening May…….

They are busy recruiting staff at the mo GGG…………..'KEITH'!

Don't know which of the plethora of empty premises they are going into but it's a small national franchise punting real coffee and a deli, opening May…….

Thank you for the nod Malcolm , I am currently talking to Go Wansbeck about doing something of my own, which is looking quite hopefull at the moment [fingers crossed]. The last time I wore a little black dress and a white pinny in public, I got arrested !!!! :dribble::dribble:

Thank you for the nod Malcolm , I am currently talking to Go Wansbeck about doing something of my own, which is looking quite hopefull at the moment [fingers crossed]. The last time I wore a little black dress and a white pinny in public, I got arrested !!!! :dribble::dribble:

Nothing wrong with a man showing his female side v...eh Keith ?

Absolutely nothing wrong at all Brian [methinks I have opened a great big can of worms here like]

Not at all mate you will feel better now its all in the open HaHa :whistle: :whistle:

P.S hope you can take a joke Keith.......

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now