David Cameron

I saw and heard the speech your PM made in Germany topic was Multiculturalism in the UK . i thought it was a brave stance taken by him, it will cause some controversy for him at home and abroad. i agree with him if new comers don't want to integrate into the population of the country they fled to they should be returned to their home country.i wish our PM took the same stance for Aust.

I saw and heard the speech your PM made in Germany topic was Multiculturalism in the UK . i thought it was a brave stance taken by him, it will cause some controversy for him at home and abroad. i agree with him if new comers don't want to integrate into the population of the country they fled to they should be returned to their home country.i wish our PM took the same stance for Aust.

You could have overlooked a small matter here Brian,this guy says one thing and does another.You can always tell when he"s lying, his lips move!

You could have overlooked a small matter here Brian,this guy says one thing and does another.You can always tell when he"s lying, his lips move!

Give him a go he is the first to make a stand good on him

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.â€

Easy for you to say Malcolm

"Actions speak louder than words"

We should know ALL about that our local MP,s have been doing it for decades and they have ALL talked !*!@# .

Strange really he talkes about a "national identity" and patriotism this should have been done years ago, anyone who is/was interested it the future/state of this country will tell you that, but those in power were scared incase it was seen as racism and unfortunatly the day it was deemed that flying OUR national flag etc etc became second to fear of insulting those who WANTED to live here well in my opinion its to late.

Like it or loath it, its here to stay and no ammount of banging the national identity drum will make any difference.

MULTICULTURAL SOCIETY = impossible now as it should/could have been.

Remember the old saying........When in Rome do as the Romans do.... well that is what those in power should have encouraged.

Its never to late to revive national pride, maybe Churchill and the British people should have said its too late in 1939 ?

I dont think there is ANY comparisons to make with regards to 1939 and the late 60,s/early 70,s which is when something should have been done. We get more fervor here over the national bloody football team entering the world cup than we have for the real National Pride we should have in our once great country.

I dont think there is ANY comparisons to make with regards to 1939 and the late 60,s/early 70,s which is when something should have been done. We get more fervor here over the national bloody football team entering the world cup than we have for the real National Pride we should have in our once great country.

Britain is still a great country, as regards to the 1939 quote i meant it as a example of British resolve and it's not too late to rekindle pride in your nations achievements. We have similar problems in this country with illegal immigrants, our leaders seem to have no answers on keeping them out of the country until they are processed for entry into Aust legally. there has been 200 plus boats arrive on our shores in the last 12 months filled with illegal male immigrants mainly from Afghanistan.

Edited by Brian Cross

Britain is still a great country, as regards to the 1939 quote i meant it as a example of British resolve and it's not too late to rekindle pride in your nations achievements. We have similar problems in this country with illegal immigrants, our leaders seem to have no answers on keeping them out of the country until they are processed for entry into Aust legally. there has been 200 plus boats arrive on our shores in the last 12 months filled with illegal male immigrants mainly from Afghanistan.

In 1939 this country had a "leader" something which has,nt been seen since. With the possible exception of the Iron Lady....... however I,m not condoning her politics just her single mindedness and strenght... typical woman and theres nowt wrong with that

• Like 1

In 1939 this country had a "leader" something which has,nt been seen since. With the possible exception of the Iron Lady....... however I,m not condoning her politics just her single mindedness and strenght... typical woman and theres nowt wrong with that

I am quite surprised you admire Neville Chamberlain so much.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now