Andy Millne

New Gallery Improvements

We've just finished adding some major updates to the gallery section so now there's no excuse for not publishing your snaps.

http://www.bedlingto...munity/gallery/

Discovering images and commenting is now easier than ever. Want to share an image in the forums? Just copy and paste the URL from the address bar and it'll be automatically embedded into your posts like this;

Uploading is now much faster too. Upload multiple images at once and rotate and edit before publishing.

If your camera or smartphone supports it you can also optionally choose whether or not to display a map of where the photo was taken alongside the image.

If you find any bugs please let me know via private message.

Don't forget to upload your videos too! ;)

We've just finished adding some major updates to the gallery section so now there's no excuse for not publishing your snaps.

http://www.bedlingto...munity/gallery/

Discovering images and commenting is now easier than ever. Want to share an image in the forums? Just copy and paste the URL from the address bar and it'll be automatically embedded into your posts like this;

Uploading is now much faster too. Upload multiple images at once and rotate and edit before publishing.

If your camera or smartphone supports it you can also optionally choose whether or not to display a map of where the photo was taken alongside the image.

If you find any bugs please let me know via private message.

Nice re-vamp GGGG, just as I got ma heed roond the oldun ya mek it easier hmph. :wacko:

It needs to be pointed out that this is a pre-release version and there are problems with MS Internet Explorer 8, even some with their weird compatibility mode switched off. Seems to be no problems with Fry-a-fox though.

So if you are using Microsoft IE 8 (and perhaps earlier than 8), then switch to Firefox at least until someone somewhere fixes something. That's probably a good idea anyway. ;)

I've got my suspicions that people using BT Internet may still be having a problem registering. This may be because BT don't adhere to the standard defining email address'. If this is the case it's a b***** scandal, though I don't at all feel that anyone patronising BT is simply asking to be messed around - well not much anyway! ;)

Hide Adverts

• Latest News

• A big-hearted donation by one of South East Northumberland’s largest employers has enabled local football club, Bedlington Terriers FC, to provide its players, staff and visitors with rapid emergency response should it ever be needed.
      Lynemouth Power Station has gifted the community club with a life-saving heart defibrillator which will now be installed at the Welfare Park ground. If deployed within three to five minutes of a cardiac arrest, such equipment could potentially increase the chances of someone surviving a heart attack from six to 74 per cent. Each minute without CPR and defibrillation also reduces a patient’s survival rate by between seven and ten per cent.*
      The Northern League Division Two club is home to seven teams and over 80 footballers from senior players to an under 6 ‘tots’ team. Along with daily training sessions and match attendances, the club sees hundreds of people visiting the ground on a weekly basis therefore the defibrillator has been very well received by all.
      Rowan Edwards, Commercial Director of Bedlington Terriers FC, commented, “This is a vital piece of first aid equipment and we are extremely grateful to Lynemouth Power Station for their kind donation. Given the number of on-site staff, players training each week and visitors to the ground, it is essential that our trained staff have instant access to life-saving equipment in case of emergencies. It will mean a lot to everyone here at the club as well as the local community, so we’re very grateful for the power station’s support.”
      Janet Mole from Lynemouth Power Station added, “Having these devices installed in popular public places and venues is so important, so rather than just donate to the fundraising effort, we decided to purchase the equipment outright on behalf of the club. As a local employer, it is important that community initiatives like this are well supported so we’re delighted to hand over the defibrillator to all at the club.”

• Latest Topics