New Gallery Improvements

We've just finished adding some major updates to the gallery section so now there's no excuse for not publishing your snaps.

http://www.bedlingto...munity/gallery/

Discovering images and commenting is now easier than ever. Want to share an image in the forums? Just copy and paste the URL from the address bar and it'll be automatically embedded into your posts like this;

Uploading is now much faster too. Upload multiple images at once and rotate and edit before publishing.

If your camera or smartphone supports it you can also optionally choose whether or not to display a map of where the photo was taken alongside the image.

If you find any bugs please let me know via private message.

We've just finished adding some major updates to the gallery section so now there's no excuse for not publishing your snaps.

http://www.bedlingto...munity/gallery/

Discovering images and commenting is now easier than ever. Want to share an image in the forums? Just copy and paste the URL from the address bar and it'll be automatically embedded into your posts like this;

Uploading is now much faster too. Upload multiple images at once and rotate and edit before publishing.

If your camera or smartphone supports it you can also optionally choose whether or not to display a map of where the photo was taken alongside the image.

If you find any bugs please let me know via private message.

Nice re-vamp GGGG, just as I got ma heed roond the oldun ya mek it easier hmph. :wacko:

It needs to be pointed out that this is a pre-release version and there are problems with MS Internet Explorer 8, even some with their weird compatibility mode switched off. Seems to be no problems with Fry-a-fox though.

So if you are using Microsoft IE 8 (and perhaps earlier than 8), then switch to Firefox at least until someone somewhere fixes something. That's probably a good idea anyway. ;)

I've got my suspicions that people using BT Internet may still be having a problem registering. This may be because BT don't adhere to the standard defining email address'. If this is the case it's a b***** scandal, though I don't at all feel that anyone patronising BT is simply asking to be messed around - well not much anyway! ;)