Where To Eat In Bedlington?

Simply recommend a place that does good food in the local area. Or warn us off a place where the food makes you ill. It's up to you, really.

Wright's Bakery at Bedlington Station.

Their sandwiches are inexpensive and tasty. Their bread is good also. The pies and pasties, however, are nothing to write home about.

Best bite....

yes, i said it, Best Bite.

i know i hear lots of bad things (lots of good too) but i'm sorry, i absolutly love their pizza

i am a ham, pineapple, mushroom and onion kinda guy, and a pizza is not a pizza without sliced ham! diced ham makes me cringe, and best bite do the nicest 10" around!.

put that with a tub of garlic mayo and i'm anyones!

Best bite....

yes, i said it, Best Bite.

i know i hear lots of bad things (lots of good too) but i'm sorry, i absolutly love their pizza

i am a ham, pineapple, mushroom and onion kinda guy, and a pizza is not a pizza without sliced ham! diced ham makes me cringe, and best bite do the nicest 10" around!.

put that with a tub of garlic mayo and i'm anyones!

Hunny -you -want- to -rephrase -this -post -or -im -leaving -u -:)

Hunny -you -want- to -rephrase -this -post -or -im -leaving -u -:)

damn, you reading these?

okok, my bad...

it would take 4 cans of carling too....

/me hears the letters D.I.V.O.R.C.E. in the air!!!

OK! i'm not anyones!

(geese, you have to be careful what you say theese days eh?)

oh, and the new curry place next to TSB is spot on! LURRRRVELY!!!

(dunno the name)

Ashiana would know if you took me more often hunni lol

I think that the tub of Garlic Mayo might put a crimp in any thoughts of "offering out" of yourself, and having a curious wife is a definite problem. What is it they say now? Prgnant, barefoot, and with no computer access at all!

Joe

Guest missvic

chinchillas (formally known as the pizza shop below the brothel) have very pleasant staff who dont look as though they may stab you (see other bedlington eateries) however their cabbage is often not as firm as i would like.

shelly tandoori also nice people and have 3 new red ikea settees which provides an agreeable ambiance when waiting for a reasonably priced curry.

panda inn (formally the chinese you wouldn't go to unless severly inebriated) very impressive, a nice spicy chow mein, and a golden cat that waves at you as you wait.

An exellent chinese meal from Golden City on Front Street East last night.

Beef Ku-Bo it was; top ingredients, well prepared, and very tasty. From previous experiences they do a good line in crispy noodles. :)

Some years back this establishment went through a rather rough period when the food was often barely edible, and poorly prepared. Once or twice it was taken back - an extremely rare event here. But, I believe that the establishment has changed hands at least once since then.

Keep up the high standard, and congratulations Mr.... no, Claire Short might have something to say! :D

Just to report on the 'MrDarn/MissDarn' thing, our names are not, and nowhere near resemble the name 'darn'. darn is a derivitave (sorry about spelling, cant find an online dictionary thats free these days) of the old nickname i was given several years ago when i used to frequent the old style Mirc chatrooms. at the risk of revealing my identity to the masses, the name awarded to me there was not unlike DaRn{tOoTiN'}, which was shortened to Darn. the Mr and Miss thing came along when my current bit of stuff found out my name, insisted she also joined the club and stole the name from me.

to ease confusion, i added the Mr to mine, and hence we became us.

as for marrage, PFFFT! you kidding?

oh, and to clarify further, the DaRn{tOoTiN'} was awarded because apparently i used to say that alot, instead of the term 'yes'.

can i just say how impressed i am that you read this far? i would have been bored and skipped to the next bit by now!

hope this cleared it all up for you.

oh, and whats the sheepwash story? or is it too obvious to tell?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest missvic

I JUST SAW A MOUSE!

where? on the stair?

NO

in one of bedlington's finest take-away establishments!

quel horreur!

had to ask for my chip money back!

can't tell you which one though, cos i don't want to tarnish their good name... however guesses will be accepted

£5 in tyche vouchers to the winner

I JUST SAW A MOUSE!

Mice have to get their take-aways somewhere! I mean did it look a particularly well fed, healthy, and discerning mouse? :D