N.c.c.... Another Fat Cat.

sizsells

So the "leader" of N.C.C reduced his wages on the Q.T....... Well well done him :blink: mind you I think I could survive on £490 A DAY..... ASSUMING he works a 7 day week (NOT)or £179,000 a year <_< .

IF he was anything of an example he should have taken a massive pay cut and maybee keep some employees on, AND he wanted to keep it quiet, presumably to make him look a martyr. :thumbsdown:

Makes me wonder what sort of OUR money is wasted on these people with there fantastic salarys AND are they worth it? on the face of it I would say NO..... UNLESS its business as usual aka W.D.C and folks lining their pockets with OUR money,I,d dare say there a folks working there that could/would do the same job for a LOT less money AND probably do it better

:innocent:

• Like 2

£490 A DAY and his pay cut amounts to £24 A DAY ITS BLOODY OBCENE .

Now just you wait and see how many of the REAL workers loose their jobs because of the disgusting wages these people are awarding themselves.

Yes I fully understand the times we live in and if a business OR a Cooncil is loosing money you have to look at WHY and you make changes and cut your cloth accordingly.

And do you think £24 a day will make a BIG dint in to the MILLIONS of pounds of cutbacks they have to make NO IT BLOODY WON,T.

I think they should START at the top and make their way down HOWEVER I bet they don,t.

And I still INSIST there will be people there MORE than capable of doing these "executive" jobs for a LOT less money. Just think of the money that could be saved, it alone will account for a pretty penny if the "boss,s" wages are anything to go by oh and his/their wage does not mention bonuses that he and they may recieve for organising the cut backs that WE are ALL about to experience.

And do they get any other "benefits" that WE pay for?

• Like 1

I don't think he is the highest paid on the NCC books..........

But you have to make savings where you can these days......

??????????????

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/11/11/northumberland-county-council-slammed-for-cutting-back-on-remembrance-wreaths-115875-22708115/

NOW I,M ANNOYED its absolutley CRIMINAL.

OH and when the lads and lasses came back from FIGHTING for OUR country and PROUDLY marched through Ashington and Morpeth (the ones who did come back that is.) Did you know that the majority had to buy there own refreshments.FACT.

Its times like this when I wish I could get to have CHAT with one or two of these buggers supposedly in charge.

• Like 1

I don't think he is the highest paid on the NCC books..........

But you have to make savings where you can these days......

??????????????

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/11/11/northumberland-county-council-slammed-for-cutting-back-on-remembrance-wreaths-115875-22708115/

I very strongly agree with the County on this, not because of the amount of money involved which is not large in the scheme of things but because of the principle. Wreaths laid on behalf of Northumberland are one thing but if councillors want to lay wreaths from them personally then they should pay for them personally. Having the public pay for their wreaths makes a mockery of the gesture.

• Like 2

I very strongly agree with the County on this, not because of the amount of money involved which is not large in the scheme of things but because of the principle. Wreaths laid on behalf of Northumberland are one thing but if councillors want to lay wreaths from them personally then they should pay for them personally. Having the public pay for their wreaths makes a mockery of the gesture.

And waste 300k on office revamps is ok? Thats the point in my opinion not the fact that a few of these greedy buggers want the money out of their expenses but they watch 300k go to waste.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now