crimsonwizard

Support The Small Bussiness

Him speak with forked tongue. In the consumer forum When it was suggested that he worked there he said "no I work in Morpeth, I just call in when I pass through" See, my talents are wasted should have been a snoop.

Well regardles if he does or does,nt or even spells Bedlington with 2b,s I still think ALL the small traders in the town deserve a medal as big as a frying pan.......anyway whats wrong with a bit of enterprise :D

• Like 1

Well regardles if he does or does,nt or even spells Bedlington with 2b,s I still think ALL the small traders in the town deserve a medal as big as a frying pan.......anyway whats wrong with a bit of enterprise :D

I totaly agree. Just cannot see any reason he had to hide the fact he was the owner in the first place. Maybe he was a little shy to big the place up and admit he was at the helm

actualy i wanted to see if there was any feed back couse sometimes people dont tell you directly good or bad i like to know so wasnt dishonest and hey its not a shooting affence is it to tell a little white one , any way if any of you have been in i hope you enjoy our food and many more new things to come in the new year including deliveries oh and by the way my names malcolm

• Like 1