Old Bedlington'S Almanack.

Get the scrying bowels out.

What about listing 10 predictions for the coming year?

Sports, economics, political, celebrity, serious, funny whatever………………..

The EU will demand more money and the UK will pay willingly

The Toon finish fourth in the Premier league

Wetherspoons becomes the center of Bedlington

winter never ends

santy forgets about bedlington

tesco build in ashington or newbiggin instead of bedlington

tommy the egg man becomes president of england :blink:

the job centre catches fire!!!!

all pubs become owned by wetherspoons

north korea invades south korea

france twoc the aircraft carriers they were suppost to share and declare war on belgium

nick clegg gets assasinated by a disguntled student

newcastle win the premiership and the champoins league!

;)

1.We get gritters.

2.We get people in "charge" at the cooncil to do something, I think thats what we pay them for.

3.We get "cooncilors" who get off the gravy train and do what they were "elected" to do.

4.We get Bedlington to be a nice market town like Morpeth.......... as it should be.

5.We get a town center development and FREE parking.Just incase that prat from Cramlington does read this.

6.We get decent facilities for the people of Bedlington.

7.We get the people of Bedlington to spend their money in Bedlington.

8.We get value for money for the cooncil tax we pay.

9. We get NO !*!@# from outside of Bedlington dictating to us what we should/shouldnt do again thats for that prat from Cramlington or for one of his "hangers on" or ilk to read.

10. We get Bedlington OPEN FOR BUSINESS.

Hope thats ok Malcolm ? <_<

have a GREAT Christmas :jump: EVERYONE

• Like 2

1.We get gritters.

2.We get people in "charge" at the cooncil to do something, I think thats what we pay them for.

3.We get "cooncilors" who get off the gravy train and do what they were "elected" to do.

4.We get Bedlington to be a nice market town like Morpeth.......... as it should be.

5.We get a town center development and FREE parking.Just incase that prat from Cramlington does read this.

6.We get decent facilities for the people of Bedlington.

7.We get the people of Bedlington to spend their money in Bedlington.

8.We get value for money for the cooncil tax we pay.

9. We get NO !*!@# from outside of Bedlington dictating to us what we should/shouldnt do again thats for that prat from Cramlington or for one of his "hangers on" or ilk to read.

10. We get Bedlington OPEN FOR BUSINESS.

Hope thats ok Malcolm ? <_<

have a GREAT Christmas :jump: EVERYONE

Sizsells, please make sure you're standing in the next election as you have my vote

Edited by Andy Brown

Sizsells, please make sure you're standing in the next election as you have my vote

Bliidy hell 1 vote only a few thousand more and i,m in lol........ Thank you for the comment Andy its only just how I feel and I,m sure I,m not alone, however I would,nt last 5 mins in the chambers because I,m not politicaly correct and I make no apologies for that it just gets right up my nose when I drive around Ashington, Morpeth, Blyth, Cramlington etc and see the facilities and shopping centers etc and I come "home" to Bedlington and it,s a crying shame what we here have to put up with here and have done for YEARS our "cooncilors" appear to "toe the line" when it comes to us getting anything and they should hold there heads in shame.

We in Bedlington have the makings of a lovley market town instead we have been left to go to wreck and ruin the front streets a disgrace our facilities are non existant the folks who trade independently deserve a medal as big as a bliddy frying pan, yes Tescos come as have Witherspoons and I hope they provide the catylist for others to follow and for those who "blame" the reccession well our reccession has gone on for DECADES not the last three years......... And for any BEDLINGTON cooncilors who may read this Bedlington is surrounded by chimneypots and chimneypots mean people ....... people who would gladly like there money/cooncil tax to stay in Bedlington and not used to enhance other towns.

Oh and btw Tescos and Witherspoons were not invited here by our local cooncilors just incase you try to claim the credit. I TOOK THE TROUBLE TO ASK them BOTH.

• Like 1

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now