Are Mps Above The Law?

I thought he'd get away with it. I imagined the scene: Cameron picks up the phone and tells the big cheese at the DPP to back-off. But no, I was wrong!

Maybe, Cameron will pickup the phone and tell the judge to let Hoooney go so that he can bother Cleggggy from the back benches.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

She'll visit Lourdes within the year and make a full recovery! Remember Ernest Saunders* - diagnosed with incurable Alzheimer's ... made a full recovery! Seems that a good shyster is better than a good quack to get you off.

* for our younger viewers Google him.

I bet it's not the House of Lourdes she visits.

• 4 weeks later...

Don't publish or else.....................flipping heck!

http://www.telegraph...nses-story.html

Isn't that blackmail / misuse of office? And isn't that a criminal offence?

It's a wonder that she didn't put emphasis on her surname, and that people who crossed her shouldn't go anywhere near the moors. :D

Score one for the contention that government shouldn't be allowed anywhere near press regulation!

• 1 month later...

I thought he'd get away with it. I imagined the scene: Cameron picks up the phone and tells the big cheese at the DPP to back-off. But no, I was wrong!

Maybe, Cameron will pickup the phone and tell the judge to let Hoooney go so that he can bother Cleggggy from the back benches.

Why would Cameron help the LD's when they went back on the boundary changes deal? Oh sorry that was near fully a year ago! ;) A full year of continuing to protest his innocence, then he's nailed by an old SMS from his son!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21320992

Thing is this could very nearly have been our deputy PM, and you have to do far better at telling porkies to occupy that eminent position!

Spot on GGG ... trashed boundary deal so maybe the Camerooon fix went in to stuff smarmy Hoooney. It amazes me how many so called bright folks get nabbed because of email/text/phone stuff. That Metcop last week using her own phone to leak to the NofW ... she was a top anti-terror Peeler yet didn't use an untraceable 'drop phone' or even a public phonebox - our safety in their hands!!!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now