Are Mps Above The Law?

Well in the blink of an eye they are getting out now...............

http://www.newspostleader.co.uk/news/shamed_mp_freed_after_four_months_1_3635995

Nothing new really and it will always happen as long as there is a cesspit called THE PALACE OF WESTMINSTER for them all to meet. John Ryman [remember him?] he was the daddy of them all. He set the benchmark for the benchmark.

Nothing new really and it will always happen as long as there is a cesspit called THE PALACE OF WESTMINSTER for them all to meet. John Ryman [remember him?] he was the daddy of them all. He set the benchmark for the benchmark.

Forgot about him keith, as you say there now't new in that world.

For anyone who doesn't know about one of Blyth's former MPs........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Ryman

Forgot about him keith, as you say there now't new in that world.

For anyone who doesn't know about one of Blyth's former MPs........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Ryman

A few people and hostelries in Rothbury were relieved of some hard earned reddies because they were taken in by Ryman and Mortakis. They regularly traveled between Blyth and Rothbury in a taxi with someone [for some reason] following behind in Rymans Range Rover.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

"Politics on the rates" a firmly established principal in good ole Wansbeck, so why should national government be any different? :)

The "Where does it mention "Asian", or is this in FACT just a typical unintelligent sterotype?" thread is a laugh a second. :D

• 2 months later...

Not only did she destroy the mining industry Adam, she hacked the Dairy farmers to peices as well. When she took away the free milk from the schools , that hit dairy farmers really hard. Then there was the dairy farming opt out sheme (this was also abused by farmers) Farmers would be paid to leave the industry, this was aimed at small dairy herds, but for many with herds of 300 cows and above it was too a chance to miss out on. They were paid £1,000/cow OVER what it sold for. The cows had to go to slaughter and the farmer could not go back into milk production for 10 years. A large farming company that I worked for whent out of dairying under that scheme getting rid of ....... 5,500 milking cows. Many farmers went back into production after 10 years out. Then in the 1980's she was instrumental in the introduction of milk Quotas throughout the EEC. that was the nail in the coffin for many milk producers. British farmers , it seemed, were the only ones forced to stick to the rules, they were superlevied if they whent over quota (as a country, rather than an individual). Then she set the wheels in motion to get rid of the Milk Marketing Board as it was a monopoly. Dozens of dairy farmers are still leaving the industry every week. There are a few very large herds 7000 cows and more springing up in varous parts of the country and this alone has proven that the quota system has backfired as the owners of these large herds ( often a consortium) are buying up quotas from all over the place (including europe)

That woman took away Britains ability to be self sufficient , Coal, Steel, Agriculture and associated industries.

She to busy destroying British industry and UK economy, see my comment under the name bedingtonlad, post 116.

The thing about Maggie is that she brings out two sentiments in people they either love her or loath her. I do think there are one or two bits of UK history we can thank her for but on the whole her influence has been a destructive one. Even with the positive ones there is a destructive quality to them! She certainly reshaped the socio/economic values of the country by tearing apart social cohesion in communities, allowing greed to be the determining factor in private economic development and I agree the seeds of the present crisis can be trailed back to her.

Is the fact that she did this singlehandedly (well with a bunch of Muppets by and large) worth adulation? She was clearly deranged and unhinged in her second term maybe if the men in white coats had gone in then………………….

Good to get some real other perspective Keith.

• 3 weeks later...

post-23-0-84363700-1327914181_thumb.jpeg

It's just dawned on me....

My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day.

He has his food prepared for him. He can eat whenever he wants.

His meals are provided at no cost to him.

He visits the Doctor once a year for his check-up, and again during the year if any medical

needs arise.

For this he pays nothing and nothing is required of him.

He lives in a nice neighbourhood in a house that is much larger than he needs and he is

Not required to do any upkeep.

If he makes a mess, someone else cleans it up.

He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep.

He receives these accommodations absolutely free.

He is living like a King, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever.

All of his costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day.

I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick ........

OMG! I think my dog is a member of Parliament!

Malcolm - you missed the most important item from your 'dog list' ...

I love him dearly and will do anything to make his life a happy and contented one.

I say let dog lovers rule the world.

Oh, and on the Maggie thing - I have my message already to go when the evil bitch dies in agony:

REJOICE, REJOICE, REJOICE.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now