Are Mps Above The Law?

Thing is sizsells when we are all complaining about lack of facilities in our town we might just be about to have a small glimpse into why..........

Can't quite believe the CPS stance?

CORRUPTION That just is ONE of the reasons there ARE others, but I suppose there all interlinked......... not exactly Wikileaks..... its been predominatly missmanaged and HAD abuse of power for DECADES.

I just wonder as to how far the corruption has spread?

In my opinion the CPS need to give their "heeds a shake". :dribble:

Thing is sizsells when we are all complaining about lack of facilities in our town we might just be about to have a small glimpse into why..........

Can't quite believe the CPS stance?

I wasn't on WDC at the time this happened so it is news to me, but it doesn't surprise me. I'll be following any action by NCC with interest.

In general it is depressing that the CPS are not actively trying to enforce the law. They seem to be relying on councillors to hold senior officers to account, and while that might seem reasonable what can the public do if the councillors fail to do that?

I wasn't on WDC at the time this happened so it is news to me, but it doesn't surprise me. I'll be following any action by NCC with interest.

In general it is depressing that the CPS are not actively trying to enforce the law. They seem to be relying on councillors to hold senior officers to account, and while that might seem reasonable what can the public do if the councillors fail to do that?

There are certainly mixed messages coming across with this stuff. To me it now looks like if NCC are successful in their civil case the CPS have been at least negligent if not incompetent? Its got to be in the public interest to prove this one way or the other!

It was run as a "do as I say cooncil" and "not a do as I do" .............and its been proven

I just hope its not wheels within wheels and the thieving buggers get off with it.

Its no different than someone coming in to YOUR house and thieving money from you......... would they get off with it if caught? I think not.

It was run as a "do as I say cooncil" and "not a do as I do" .............and its been proven

I just hope its not wheels within wheels and the thieving buggers get off with it.

Its no different than someone coming in to YOUR house and thieving money from you......... would they get off with it if caught? I think not.

It's worse than that - at least a burglar doesn't come back for more every year, but the people involved here will get that extra money in their pensions for years to come.

• Like 2

Shusssssssssssh OUR local M.P has given us his New Year Message in the N.P.L and how inspirational it is (NOT).

Well I,m all for democracy however how this pillock got in well its beyond me, typical bloody Labour nowts their fault he condems the new Government over their policies for the BIG cuts in local government he seems to forget that HIS lot in the old Wansbeck cooncil are in a bit of a pickle over £750,000 or is he unaware about that? :whistle:

And I know thats just the tip of the iceberg, his lot turned a blind eye to a LOT of things in the Labour controled cooncils NATIONWIDE consequentally cut backs and I WILL REITERATE what I have said in the past and on other posts in the forum the cutbacks should start at the TOP.

He witters on about what is wrong with the new coalition and whilst I,m sure its not perfect OMG the mess his lot left us in, and it beggers belief that HE can criticize anyone he,s not exactly a model citizen himself and a very poor rolemodel however his illusions of grandure hopefully will be shortlived.

And another thing he says nothing about the previous government leaving an EMPTY piggy bank and a curt note saying theres nothing left well that will wrankle me till the day I die.

He also has the audacity to question the future of the flood defence an Morpeth well if HE was that concerned why did it not get sorted sooner when his lot were in "power". I don,t recall him opening his mouth then, I know he was,nt our "local" M.P then however he did have his "profile" and why did,nt our local M.P at the time get it sorted?

And to cap it all off he asks us to remember our troops are these the same ones TONY BLAIR and his band of idiots sent to fight an illigal war and innocent men, women and children have lost their lives for,familys grieving over lost ones and is he THAT FAR up his own !*!@# that he thinks we will FORGET them, the mans a bliddy IDIOT.

• 2 weeks later...

Wouldn't it be refreshing if Dave said he wasn't going to employ a spin doctor in chief? That the country had to take him as he was toff or not, and that he'd simply get on with the job of clearing up the mess and getting us back to sustained growth, without worrying about what the media hacks told everyone to think. That's how it used to be, and it worked!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now