Thank You Stranger

Brett

Was in the Red Lion on Friday night when the mass onslaught of snow came down. Was parked outside of Moby !*!@#'s and when I came to leave could not get the car out at all. Had to reverse down towards Bedlington Motor Company to take a bit of a run up. Unfortunately at the bottom I also got stuck.

A stranger, whom I can only presume lived in the houses on Glebe Road, came out of nowhere and offered to drive the car out. What a splendid job he did and got me out of the dead end and on to the main road.

Thank you to whoever you are, you made our night....despite the small bump later on going round the corner past the police station! Oops.

Kind of restores your faith in humanity a little.

Edited by Brettly

Was in the Red Lion on Friday night when the mass onslaught of snow came down. Was parked outside of Moby !*!@#'s and when I came to leave could not get the car out at all. Had to reverse down towards Bedlington Motor Company to take a bit of a run up. Unfortunately at the bottom I also got stuck.

A stranger, whom I can only presume lived in the houses on Glebe Road, came out of nowhere and offered to drive the car out. What a splendid job he did and got me out of the dead end and on to the main road.

Thank you to whoever you are, you made our night....despite the small bump later on going round the corner past the police station! Oops.

Kind of restores your faith in humanity a little.

Well there you go they are still out there ........

There's still a few of us around.

And Moby Richards doesn't quite sound right :dribble: :dribble:

Neither does:

Richard Van Dyke

Richard Whittington

Richard Turpin

Richard Emery

Richard Dastardly

etc........etc..........etc..............!!!!!!!! :dribble::whistle: :whistle:

Richard Head ?? :) Few of them dicing with death today crossing roads whilst not at crossings, then giving drivers dirty looks for daring to continue driving while they are trying to cross at a none safe place !!

Good one Andy, many moons ago nearly got yukked off the site for calling someone Richard Heed :dribble: :dribble:

:) Sick of idiots crossing the road just down from crossings then waving their fists cos we don't stop for them, sometimes even waving their pushchairs in anger, as the saying goes, it boils the urine a bit.

And thank you :dribble:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now