Market Tavern

towngirl

Isn't it awful !!! The owners of the Market Tavern have obviously spent a lot of time & money on redecorating their pub, improving the look of our town. No sooner has it been done when the 'Riff - Raff' graffitti sprayers have been out ..... Why oh Why ????? Do they get some king of pleasure from this ????? Please everyone, support the Tavern and patronise them !

Same thing happened a couple of years ago when it got a new coat of white paint. I think the colour looks bloody awful as it happens. probably the little !*!@# that were chased away from th car park last night....

...and the pub is so close to the Police Command Headquarters - where are the bobbies and the CCTV - no wonder these mindless morons are never caught. Quite frankly I think the perpetrators whoever they may be should be birched! You might gather that I feel very strongly about my little town and I just cannot stand people like this who take some warped pleasure in carryimg out acts of vandalism. If anyone know who they are then please shop them!

Human rights, bloody do-gooders and getting ya ass sued, springs to mind there Stephen! Personally, and yes you all know what's coming, I'd thrash the little bar stewards to within an inch of their pathetic little lives, make them clear their mess up then thrash them again just to get the message across. This poosie footing around with toe-rags must cease forthwith! Machine guns, wall and do-gooders :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

You can call me what ever you like, but i thought this was the United Kingdom?

Not the United Kingdom of Islam.

We are slowly losing our Identity to other faiths in this country. We can't even fly our Nationaol Flag when england is playing, As i have found out from the council, that visited me and said i had to tke it down, in case it offended the Minority

As a example, on the BBC News page, a girl burnt a Koran and all hell broke loose and gets Arrested, but they can burn the Union Flag and poppies on Armistise day (11/11) and they get away with it.

Where has the Bulldog spirit gone in this country?

That is my Opinion, and am not racist, as have friends of all creeds and colour, it is just the minority that boil my !*!@#

• Like 1

Isn't it awful !!! The owners of the Market Tavern have obviously spent a lot of time & money on redecorating their pub, improving the look of our town. No sooner has it been done when the 'Riff - Raff' graffitti sprayers have been out ..... Why oh Why ????? Do they get some king of pleasure from this ????? Please everyone, support the Tavern and patronise them !

The thing is, that when they get caught they get away with it because they are the victims of a depraived society and they have nothinng better to do. But, if I do so much as FART in a clean air zone I will get nicked for it.... that is a guarrentee

Edited by keith

Stuff Sharia Law! It's not wanted in the UK! Get back to when you do wrong you get punished not rewarded. Bloody good for nothing do-gooders :dribble:

Same here Merlin bloody do-gooders ........

You can call me what ever you like, but i thought this was the United Kingdom?

Not the United Kingdom of Islam.

We are slowly losing our Identity to other faiths in this country. We can't even fly our Nationaol Flag when england is playing, As i have found out from the council, that visited me and said i had to tke it down, in case it offended the Minority

With respect, tez, nobody has the right to tell you to take down your national flag and it would be unlawful for them to do so unless you were flying it on a public building without permission.

I'm all for national pride, and do not like the manner in which minority faiths are given the softly softly touch, but in the end, do you follow a faith?

Well, i've just finnished painting all the rocks in my gaden white in case the ethnic minority family next door fancy a snowball fight.:dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

How that joke loses a great deal of its worth with the substitution of 'ethnic minority' for the word that was originally there......

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now