Youtube At Its Best

John White

I'm sorry, but that lad (Or possibly lass??) should be making lots of money now.

Thats raw talent that is. Proof that pxxxxxg around on a BMX on Bedlington front street can actually lead somewhere!

Be interesting to see if any interesting talent appears at Gallagher park eh?

I'm sorry, but that lad (Or possibly lass??) should be making lots of money now.

Thats raw talent that is. Proof that pxxxxxg around on a BMX on Bedlington front street can actually lead somewhere!

Be interesting to see if any interesting talent appears at Gallagher park eh?

Wouldn't want to cross that talent with a chav though, cops would never catch them :)

Is this what you call a faux pas?

Malcolm

Although there is always a place for hand held, single camera technique (The Bill, Hill Street Blues etc. etc.}, this has not quite got the high production values I was looking for in this thread.

Apart from that you could have at least tidied up a bit!

John,

Suitably admonished if not chastised! :rofl:

I think the quality of the recording can be assumed given the professional nature of the home cinema installation apparent in the clip!

However in my defence the title of your topic is ''Youtube at its best'', best being a subjective superlative adjective? I would therefore argue that high production value is not necessarily a guarantee to best quality content!

Right back to my Turkish bagpipe……………

Malcolm.

At least promise you`ll get your hoover out before your next epic :lol:

As the theme of the thread has moved a bit it gives me the opportunity to show a right bunch of local cowboys at work in a field somewhere in Eshottheugh...

John,

I presume the foot stamping, thigh slapping, yahoo audio track is what we can expect to be pumping out into the ionosphere around Bedders soon………………….

What a bunch of cowboys! :jump:

Malcolm.

The music track & the precise 20 sec version for the finished ad was composed on Apple Mac Garageband by an ex pupil of mine from the 70s (now friend & Synergy colleague)

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1044352/

He also tinkered around a bit with a TTTV/Channel 4 minor hit called The Tube. Don`t remember it myself :rolleyes:

Back all those years ago he was in a punk band so goodness knows what music he`ll play to the good people of Bedders & beyond. :unsure:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now