Playstation Move

Claire

I've just bought a Playstation move, anyone recommend some good games for it?

I`ve just bought a PS3 which had a `move` included, but as it`s a Xmas present i haven`t even opened it, plus i haven`t a clue what it is even! It just seemed like a good deal, so i got it :unsure:

I think the best way to get an idea of the best games for it, is to check Google for Ps3 move games and check the reviews out.

Not much help from me, but if you find a good game, mention it here because i need to buy a game or two for it :)

I`ve just bought a PS3 which had a `move` included, but as it`s a Xmas present i haven`t even opened it, plus i haven`t a clue what it is even! It just seemed like a good deal, so i got it :unsure:

I think the best way to get an idea of the best games for it, is to check Google for Ps3 move games and check the reviews out.

Not much help from me, but if you find a good game, mention it here because i need to buy a game or two for it :)

Thanks, the move is like a wii, if that is any help to you.

• 1 month later...

Got the bairn the Eyetoy for xmas and going to get the Move starter pack for that.

They look good fun and there are a few games out there at the moment. You can get the gun remotes which you seat the original move remote in and use it like a real gun. Very Time Crisis-esque.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now