Hi Ho Hi Ho Its Off To The Work House We Go!

Monsta®

Once again thank you to Tez, Pete, John and Brian cheers!

I am working in Materials Handling and to tell the truth I was dreading being put on the production line! I did my trials there and there were doubts in my mind as to whether I could do this full time, but would have done it anyway, as it turned out I worried needlessly.

The electric Leaf goes on sale in Japan and America next year, but, production in Washington is not expected to start for a few years. They are in the process of building a battery plant at Washington, to supply the Leaf with batteries.

Tez if any employer tells you that you are too old report them, as it is illegal to discriminate against age. Don't give up hope, I'm 47 and there were a lot more older than me trying to get a job at Nissan and a few succeeded! If you can do the job and show it Nissan will try to help you regardless of age! The battery plant I mentioned goes into production early next year and there are in excess of 350 jobs on offer and Nissan are recruiting now. You can apply through the job centre or you can apply direct to Nissan (advert in chronicle) The best way I think is through the job centre as they and Nissan help to prepare you for the tests you do to get into Nissan. If you apply direct you are on your own!

Thanks again and good luck to you all for the future and A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL! Am chuffed Cheers :dribble: :dribble:

• Like 1

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now