Bugatti Veyron

Monsta®

If I were the Bedlington Terriers sponsor I might think it was worth it! What options are offered? :rolleyes:

There are four main options:

1 the standard 16.4litre version

2 the super sport

3 the grand sport

4 the world record edition edition ( specially designed super sport!)

the standard edition comes in loads of colours

here is the bugatti paint chooser linky!

There are four main options:

1 the standard 16.4litre version

Hate to pull you up on that, Monsta, but I think 16.4 refers to the cylinders and - and what I don't know - as the engine is just under eight litres.

Is it worth the price? No, of course it's not. If you have to think about the price, however, then you can't afford one!

Buy a Bristol Fighter T instead.

Hate to pull you up on that, Monsta, but I think 16.4 refers to the cylinders and - and what I don't know - as the engine is just under eight litres.

Is it worth the price? No, of course it's not. If you have to think about the price, however, then you can't afford one!

Buy a Bristol Fighter T instead.

ofcourse it is! its actually 7993 cm3 the 16.4 refers to 16 cylinders and 4 turbo chargers :D giving 1001hp and a top speed of 407khm or 252mph.

bristol fighter t?

bristol-fighter-t-0.jpg

MMMMMMMMMMMM NO looks like a cross between a jag e type and a honda s2000

bristol fighter t?

MMMMMMMMMMMM NO looks like a cross between a jag e type and a honda s2000

if it did that would be two more reasons to buy it; it doesn't. Wait 'til you see one in the flesh, it's utterly gorgeous. Costs a fifth of the Veyron, which is hideous to look at and not all that great to drive (if contemporary reports are anythign to go by) and is limited to 225mph, which is more than enough for anyone. And it's British.

if it did that would be two more reasons to buy it; it doesn't. Wait 'til you see one in the flesh, it's utterly gorgeous. Costs a fifth of the Veyron, which is hideous to look at and not all that great to drive (if contemporary reports are anythign to go by) and is limited to 225mph, which is more than enough for anyone. And it's British.

Its another snip at UK £351,931.......

Its another snip at UK £351,931.......

Absolutely - I'll have three!

I can't think why anyone would actually be stupid enough to spend that much on a car - any car - when it's performance potential is entirely superficial.

If i was to have the money to buy a sports car i would probably just buy a................

Shelby AC Cobra!

A classic, but why the uglified overblown version? 289's are prettier.

The major problem with one of those is that you spend quarter of a million quid on your genuine Shelby and everybody thinks it's a ten grand replica.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now