Sun Inn For Sale!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
The Sun is now under new management

yep i had the sun inn for 20 days on temp management but had to leave cause i was offered a new job in croydon.

i took over from the 4th jan till yesterday

just in case no one knows me my name is bill and yes i'm a smoggie as you say.

i had a great time even with the ghosties

so if anyone out there came in while i was there email me on highfive875@hotmail.com to keep in touch, that includes you emma(bubbles) from the bluebell and tavern

yep i had the sun inn for 20 days on temp management but had to leave cause i was offered a new job in croydon.

i took over from the 4th jan till yesterday

just in case no one knows me my name is bill and yes i'm a smoggie as you say.

i had a great time even with the ghosties

so if anyone out there came in while i was there email me on highfive875@hotmail.com to keep in touch, that includes you emma(bubbles) from the bluebell and tavern

I heard the term "clean glasses" used :o ....well done that man

I heard the term "clean glasses" used :o ....well done that man

i tried to get most of the glasses clean, but even i can't work that much of a miracle :P (spelling not to good)

i meet a lot of the locals including

sarah,mark,dave and his wife at the tavern great people

davy doby,richie(the card shark), eric and pauline at flapjacks cafe to name but a few.

everyone that i met made me feel at home

also if anyone goes to the tavern or bluebell and emma is working call her bubbles lol

Good luck in Croydon, bt542000.

Snappy username, by the way. ;)

PS Who is in charge of The Sun now?

thanx colonel, i didn't want to leave the sun but the new job offers 4 times the money i was getting so i couldn't turn it down

a guy that used to run the red lion, he has an italian name.

he is running it on my licence till he gets his own sorted out

:rolleyes: cheers smoggie for mentioning my name on here,much appreciated,he he he!!!! Im gonna miss you both ,even though we still speak on the phone.tell !*!@# I got them green wellies waiting for him if he needs them.till we meet again,goodbye xxx

It was indeed a strange cast in the Sun <_<

i tried to get most of the glasses clean, but even i can't work that much of a miracle :P (spelling not to good)

i meet a lot of the locals including

sarah,mark,dave and his wife at the tavern great people

davy doby,richie(the card shark), eric and pauline at flapjacks cafe to name but a few.

everyone that i met made me feel at home

also if anyone goes to the tavern or bluebell and emma is working call her bubbles lol

Ah yes, horsey Emma, ex of the Red Lion.

Guest missvic

The new proprietor certainly seems like an affable sort: free pool on Thursdays, 50p a shot “I’m going to make this into a fun place”, he said, seductively stroking his be-tracksuited teenage beau’s knee, “I used to have the red lion, when it was good, 2004-2005”.

I showed some concern at this point about the standard/ level of music that was heard blasting from the lion 2004-2005, however mien host had this issue under control “The music will be in the pool room, this [the bar] will be the communication room, it's going to be fun”

I felt at ease immediately, however not enough to stay any longer, so left my drink and vacated the premises swiftly.

Should I gain further courage (or a gang to accompany me) I shall return to ascertain any further plans.

The new proprietor certainly seems like an affable sort: free pool on Thursdays, 50p a shot “I’m going to make this into a fun place”, he said, seductively stroking his be-tracksuited teenage beau’s knee, “I used to have the red lion, when it was good, 2004-2005”.

I showed some concern at this point about the standard/ level of music that was heard blasting from the lion 2004-2005, however mien host had this issue under control “The music will be in the pool room, this [the bar] will be the communication room, it's going to be fun”

I felt at ease immediately, however not enough to stay any longer, so left my drink and vacated the premises swiftly.

Should I gain further courage (or a gang to accompany me) I shall return to ascertain any further plans.

strange. when someone actually says things like "things are gonna be fun" , they invariable not

strange. when someone actually says things like "things are gonna be fun" , they invariable not

the're i mean . had a text of my mate beava , says there's loads of jail bait gets in there now ....quality

the're i mean . had a text of my mate beava , says there's loads of jail bait gets in there now ....quality

hi dave

are you talking about the red lion or the sun inn

if its the sun inn the guy is running it on my licence and if any people doing things there not allowed to do get in the sun inn my licence could get revoked.

i'm gonna do some digging on this.

please if anyone sees anyway let me know a.s.a.p

thanx

bill

Guest missvic
had a text of my mate beava , says there's loads of jail bait gets in there now ....quality

i can imagine mrs beava isn't too pleased about him visiting such establishments!