Koast Radio

Hi all.

We are South Northumberlands new local community radio station. Based in Bedlington but broadcasting to the whole of South Northumberland.

We've got plenty of funding behind us.... read our latest newspaper article......

and some pretty good people behind us.

http://www.journallive.co.uk/north-east-news/todays-news/2010/09/14/new-radio-station-set-to-make-waves-in-northumberland-61634-27261355/2/

Join us on facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Koast-Radio/159876860703153?ref=ts

or twitter

www.twitter.com/koastradio

Our new website will be up very soon and we start broadcasting from late November.

Sound interesting>??? Want to be involved???? Want your say???

Contact us at Koastradio@hotmail.co.uk

Please let us know via this website too... what do you want to hear? What programming do you want on?

We have a poll running on the introduction pages.... have a vote!

Look forward to hearing comments and also you getting involved

post-2507-089108600 1288264758_thumb.jpg

Due to the nature of the station, we will not be filled with ads, although there will be afew.... but not to detract from our main aim..... a great community station...

What's the hell's wrong with the moderators on here? A thread about a true British manufacturing company is removed. Why exactly? It was historic, informative and factual...

Yet, gutter sniping, accusations bordering on libel remain...

Is this the role of a Global Moderator?

The posts in question haven`t been removed, they`ve been moved to the appropriate section

If you`re not happy with any aspect of any of the moderators, i suggest you contact Admin.

If a topic is moved to a more appropriate section, why is there no notification stating this is the case?, or have I missed it?

Some moderators leave a link, others don`t. Personally, i would have left a link to where the posts had been moved to, but i didn`t actually move the posts on this occasion, another moderator must have.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now