Players Wages

Merlin

At this time, what with the political climate and spending cuts just being announced, what do you think of Wayne 'Shrek' Rooney reportedly being offered £250,000 per WEEK to !*!@# about once or twice on a football pitch. Is it any wonder that supporters are disillusioned with football clubs! These so called wages for so called super-stars :wtf: are obscene. Is it time to bring back a wage limit to bring football back into context? Your thoughts please.

Whoever is to blame for censoring P.o,N.c.E needs a good kick up the !*!@# !*!@# :dribble: :dribble:

At this time, what with the political climate and spending cuts just being announced, what do you think of Wayne 'Shrek' Rooney reportedly being offered £250,000 per WEEK to !*!@# about once or twice on a football pitch. Is it any wonder that supporters are disillusioned with football clubs! These so called wages for so called super-stars :wtf: are obscene. Is it time to bring back a wage limit to bring football back into context? Your thoughts please.

Whoever is to blame for censoring P.o,N.c.E needs a good kick up the !*!@# !*!@# :dribble: :dribble:

at least he'll not be able to claim child benefit! :dribble:

Pros are expensive these days Merlin :lol::lol::lol:

Not my cup of tea - prefer watching a good game of bowls! Always thought that most footballers were overpaid - some of them grossly overpaid - what is it they, brains in their feet!

Newspaper reports are that he is going to get £200,000+ a week making him the highest paid UK football player. How oscene is that! - at least I don't pay to watch morons like that kicking a ball about - alas, some people do though.

Newspaper reports are that he is going to get £200,000+ a week making him the highest paid UK football player. How oscene is that! - at least I don't pay to watch morons like that kicking a ball about - alas, some people do though.

I totaly agree, he has made Man U look like a bunch of idiots, he played absoltly rubish in the Word Cup and he has continued to do so in the Premier leauge, he is also a shining example to young people to day I think not, but I doubt if he cares when he is earning that kind of money.

I knew I should have stuck in and tried to hone my football skills when younger, or went on that locksmiths course when I were a lad. Playing football or crime is the only way to make a decent wedge in this day and age, you get massive rewards no matter which one you do even if you are caught ducking and diving :whistle: :whistle:

I knew I should have stuck in and tried to hone my football skills when younger, or went on that locksmiths course when I were a lad. Playing football or crime is the only way to make a decent wedge in this day and age, you get massive rewards no matter which one you do even if you are caught ducking and diving :whistle: :whistle:

Merlin, never give up just look at Rooney if he can do it so can you.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now