Mackems 3-up!

• 3 weeks later...

Courtesy of this non work safe website, I have viewed the video footage of the Sunderlando footballers enjoying dealings with a young strumpet who loved, not wisely, but too well.

Frankly, the harrumphing and pouting that has taken place is wide of the mark. Sex is not a crime, it is a beautiful, loving act between five or more consenting adults.

If we're honest, which one of us here hasn't stood around in a blue jumper, proudly thrashing away at our pride and joy while two of our bestest chums are bumping and a-grinding at opposite ends of a tidy young boiler?

Sort it out, Ian Porterfields!

Courtesy of this non work safe website, I have viewed the video footage of the Sunderlando footballers enjoying dealings with a young strumpet who loved, not wisely, but too well.

Frankly, the harrumphing and pouting that has taken place is wide of the mark. Sex is not a crime, it is a beautiful, loving act between five or more consenting adults.

If we're honest, which one of us here hasn't stood around in a blue jumper, proudly thrashing away at our pride and joy while two of our bestest chums are bumping and a-grinding at opposite ends of a tidy young boiler?

Sort it out, Ian Porterfields!

I thought Martin Woods gave a fine account of himself.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now