Big Cat

Merlin

Beavers have been extinct in Britain for 400yrs. Chris Packem says reports of the first breeding pair are true and have been filmed. This was shown on Autumn Watch last night, now if they ARE EXTINCT in Britain then they can't be here can they Monsta? I mean they can't have been released into the wild or escaped from somewhere can they? I mean they've been extinct for 400yrs in Britain. Ringing any bells yet Monsta :dribble: :dribble:

Beavers have been extinct in Britain for 400yrs. Chris Packem says reports of the first breeding pair are true and have been filmed. This was shown on Autumn Watch last night, now if they ARE EXTINCT in Britain then they can't be here can they Monsta? I mean they can't have been released into the wild or escaped from somewhere can they? I mean they've been extinct for 400yrs in Britain. Ringing any bells yet Monsta :dribble: :dribble:

only difference being there were reintroduced a few years ago the lynx has not! and my agument was that lynx were not common and have be extinict in england and the uk for a long time ( yes there are escapees but there is no breeding population) there is talks to try and reintroduce them! but mercuryg keeps changing his argument!!

good look to the beavers hopefully they'll make a comeback (gaint rats that knaw down trees!) :|:D

my agument was that lynx were not common and have be extinict in england and the uk for a long time ( yes there are escapees but there is no breeding population) there is talks to try and reintroduce them! but mercuryg keeps changing his argument!!

No I don't! where have I ever changed my stance on the matter? It began with me saying I believe there are escaped animals in England, that's still my stance on the matter, I have never done anythign but agree fully that native lynx have been extinct in th UK for centuries - and still are - and never mentioned anything about reintroducing them at all. I also never said they were common, in fact quite the opposite. I even concluded that the likelihood of a breeding population of escaped or discraded animals is slim. I haven't changed my argument at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another sighting, though this is a strange one. Big Cat sighted on the green outside Choppington first school at 4am. Large, much bigger than domestic moggy, large pointy ears with tufts, light coloured legs and tan mottled body with stumpy tail. Hard to believe this one, but came from a reliable source!

Another sighting, though this is a strange one. Big Cat sighted on the green outside Choppington first school at 4am. Large, much bigger than domestic moggy, large pointy ears with tufts, light coloured legs and tan mottled body with stumpy tail. Hard to believe this one, but came from a reliable source!

Any pictures Merlin

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Pete,

Tenacious investigative journalism at its best, well done for sticking doggedly at this subject. :thumbsup:

Now, care to turn your talents at what is an invidious thorny issue, where are our blooming Hartford Hall gates!!!!!!!!! Actually they might be closer to you than us!

Try Chris Topp iron works Malcolm, mind you that was 2004

Can't say I blame them Pete. However at the end of the day it's our blooming heritage!

After a long chat with the company there is one hell of a bill to pay to get them finished off and back up here!

BTW, thanks for the tip you short circuited loads of waffle from various other bodies!

Always happy to help Malcolm :thumbsup:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now