The Traffic In And Out Of Meadowdale Middle School

debrad65

This is the type of inconsiderate parking I'm on about, number plate blocked out to spare the blushes of the guilty party !!!!

post-21-067214700 1290589355_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Well, here is the next episode which is the debacle NCC! Notices went up this afternoon, telling us of an Order which will come into force on 31st Jan which will prohibit waiting for a limited time, Ridge Terrace Back Lane also west and east side of junction to a point 28 metres. Note:- LIMITED WAITING so what exactly is the point? So these parents can still bloody park where they want, which moron thought of this, it defies logic and flies in the face of common sense! These people really know Bedlington as well, I mean who else could put the notices up at the wrong junction :wtf: They put them up at the next entrance down from the Bennies entrance, Muppets!

Another thing are we or are we not, supposed to be given more than four and a half days notice of these Orders? This realistically gives me only one day to chew somebodies balls over this!

Came home from work today at three and low and behold Yellow bloody lines. This reminds me of a few posts on here, this is the silly season, where the cooncil have money left in their budgets they have to get rid of, and I asked the question.(IDIOT) What useless things they would do in Bedlington to rid themselves of said monies? Well I got the answer! Did I not! I didn't even get the chance to 'Chew somebodies BALLS'. What the hell are they thinking about.AAAArrrrggggg! I can't get my head round this. With the single yellow lines they have literally given people licence to park! Come on! Look you want to save money NCC? Yes? Then do us all a bloody favour and resign and let some people with some nous about them have your jobs at half the salary! A chimpanzee would find it hard not to laugh at you lot! Because that is what we have to do, laugh, if we didn't we would all be in the nut house, where I think you all came from, or escaped from!

• 2 weeks later...

To NCC I would like to say a 'Very well done' Not only have you NOT solved the problem of the parking in the 'Bennies' entrance you have made it ten times worse! I thank you! I thank you very much! Your yellow lines are being ignored, instead of the usual two or three parking, there were eight yes eight, and the few law abiding citizens are now parking in the back lane of Ridge Terrace, completely blocking access. I was late for work on Tuesday because I could not get out of the back lane, this is now costing me money! Are you going to compensate me? Are you !*!@#! Toss Pots. I also notice that you have dispensed with the services of lolly pop man at said entrance! Is this your ulterior motive to get the Toucan crossing you wanted, that we got stopped, reinstated in your plans? I hope that you are not going to throw the 'Child Safety' aspect at us just to get your own way! You are ABYSMAL, you are a DISGRACE and you should hang your heads in SHAME to say that you are doing anything for the good of Bedlington! I do not deserve to breathe the same air as you, you couldn't get lower than a snakes belly if you tried, you couldn't lie straight in bed! On top of that you are a bunch of Lying BxxxxxxxD RETARDS :dribble: :dribble:

• Like 2

To NCC I would like to say a 'Very well done' Not only have you NOT solved the problem of the parking in the 'Bennies' entrance you have made it ten times worse! I thank you! I thank you very much! Your yellow lines are being ignored, instead of the usual two or three parking, there were eight yes eight, and the few law abiding citizens are now parking in the back lane of Ridge Terrace, completely blocking access. I was late for work on Tuesday because I could not get out of the back lane, this is now costing me money! Are you going to compensate me? Are you !*!@#! Toss Pots. I also notice that you have dispensed with the services of lolly pop man at said entrance! Is this your ulterior motive to get the Toucan crossing you wanted, that we got stopped, reinstated in your plans? I hope that you are not going to throw the 'Child Safety' aspect at us just to get your own way! You are ABYSMAL, you are a DISGRACE and you should hang your heads in SHAME to say that you are doing anything for the good of Bedlington! I do not deserve to breathe the same air as you, you couldn't get lower than a snakes belly if you tried, you couldn't lie straight in bed! On top of that you are a bunch of Lying BxxxxxxxD RETARDS :dribble: :dribble:

And overpaid W****rs

• Like 1

To be fair Merlin NCC never said it was going to look at never mind solve the parking problems there. When you got the daft Toucan crossing idea binned we used that to push the other traffic problems there hoping for some satisfactory resolution. Unfortunately the promised site meeting with NCC and Police has never happened yet but it is being pushed as hard as we can. NCC were already going to put the yellow lines down and the Town Council backed the idea.

The lollipop man asked to be moved because of the abuse he was getting and no doubt the imminent accident he could foresee. It was reported Bedlington needs 4 lollipop men/women and NCC are interviewing two or three potentials at the moment.

I think being late for work because of someone's inconsiderate parking is unacceptable; I had the same problems when I lived there and found a bit of 'direct action' rewarding!

One last bit, those metal poles just concreted in on the side paths, do they allow disabled use of those footpaths? Doesn't look like a 3 foot+ gap to me and if not would force wheelchair users to go onto the road.

To be fair Merlin NCC never said it was going to look at never mind solve the parking problems there. When you got the daft Toucan crossing idea binned we used that to push the other traffic problems there hoping for some satisfactory resolution. Unfortunately the promised site meeting with NCC and Police has never happened yet but it is being pushed as hard as we can. NCC were already going to put the yellow lines down and the Town Council backed the idea.

The lollipop man asked to be moved because of the abuse he was getting and no doubt the imminent accident he could foresee. It was reported Bedlington needs 4 lollipop men/women and NCC are interviewing two or three potentials at the moment.

I think being late for work because of someone's inconsiderate parking is unacceptable; I had the same problems when I lived there and found a bit of 'direct action' rewarding!

One last bit, those metal poles just concreted in on the side paths, do they allow disabled use of those footpaths? Doesn't look like a 3 foot+ gap to me and if not would force wheelchair users to go onto the road.

No disrespect Mr R but yellow lines wont work I have seen people park on the chevrons for the crossing on a regular basis so a bit of yellow paint will only make it look bonny.

someone else already suggested the correct approach in my eyes. Double yellow lines and a jobsworth from the dole que with a ticket book, camera, and a big smile.

Within a week, the situation would correct its-self.

Its a GREAT idea why dont the local plod do it? ............. :rolleyes:

The local plod as you put it don"t bother with illegal parking on their own doorstep i.e. outside the station on the footpath (next to the bollards in the middle of the road) so they are not going to travel the half mile or so to do owt there.

I know it was meant as sarcasm :whistle:

:blush: :blush: Honoured but I'm already spoken for! As for Prime Minister well I would be no good as I would make criminals pay for their crimes, reward the good kids, make working more profitable than claiming benefits and thrash all chavs! That would just be the start, so you can see I would be no good I mean who would want a decent society?

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now