East Bedlington Parish Council

Hello, does anyone know the details for E.Bed or Sleekburn Parish Council.Where do they meet and who are the councillers? Do they publish their minutes or meetinggs,and if yes,where? I cant seem to find any info about them only North Bedlington, CHoppington etc. Do they still operate or havethey been disbanded. The county council person I spoke to,referred me to their website, when I eventually got it to work, it didnt actually give you any infomation, a phone number was unobtainable. Thnks

• Like 2

Hello, does anyone know the details for E.Bed or Sleekburn Parish Council.Where do they meet and who are the councillers? Do they publish their minutes or meetinggs,and if yes,where? I cant seem to find any info about them only North Bedlington, CHoppington etc. Do they still operate or havethey been disbanded. The county council person I spoke to,referred me to their website, when I eventually got it to work, it didnt actually give you any infomation, a phone number was unobtainable. Thnks

The councillor for East Bedlington is Valerie Tyler

Councillor for Sleekburn is Jeff Gobin

You should find all the info there, including telephone numbers, email address`s etc.If you look to the left hand side, you`ll see links for viewing meetings and minutes too :)

Bernard,

The councillors Cympil mentions are Northumberland County Councillors not Parish ones.

East Bedlington parish council meets in the office next to Keenlysides once a month. Chair now is Alex Wallace.

I know there are people on this site who can fill you in with full contact details etc……….

Bernard,

The councillors Cympil mentions are Northumberland County Councillors not Parish ones.

East Bedlington parish council meets in the office next to Keenlysides once a month. Chair now is Alex Wallace.

I know there are people on this site who can fill you in with full contact details etc……….

Well i was on the right track :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello. I know it was a little while ago since your enquiry but if it is still valid, I hope the following is helpful.The parish is very much alive and the clerk is Ron Thornton contacted at ronaldthornton@btconnect.com. Their office is open, normal hours at the building next to Keenleysides,Wednesday and Thursday and they meet the 1st Tuesday each month. There is a plan to launch their web site during national Get on Line week, w/e 24th October which may be better for you. Incidentally the Northumberland Association of Local Councils is developing a web site that will link to all parish councils and cllrs, enabling you to make contact with all over Northumberland.

• Like 1

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now