Willow Bridge, Choppington

On 28/07/2010 at 17:40, Cympil said:

Found this, it`s title Willow Bridge, Choppington. I don`t know the date of the photograph though, although it looks like it could be around the year you`re looking for.

http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab154/cympil2/willowbridgechoppington.jpg

@Cympil  are you a previous incarnation of @Alan Edgar (Eggy1948) or a close relative? 🌈xx

On 29/09/2015 at 22:16, HIGH PIT WILMA said:

Pil,the sprightly old Lady I mentioned above,is Christopher's Mother,and they the closest Mother and Son I think I have ever encountered!

Chris is a Lecturer at Newcastle University,and teaches teacher's.

He has degrees in music theory,plays piano as good if not better than anyone you are likely to hear these days..classical and every other type of music also!

Altogether a really smashing bloke.

June 2021- found reference to Christopher Million at University of Northumbria, THINK I’ve forwarded it to Bedlingtoncouk 🌈xx

On 18/01/2016 at 13:18, bluebarby said:

Going towards Bedlington after the gates to the stables was another row of houses that extended to where the Netherton waggon way crossed the road these were called Sunnyside for some reason. I used to get off the No3 bus from Ashington tech then walk up the waggon way home after a pint in the Lord Clyde. I remember the barman in there towered above me and I am over 6ft! I had a look over the bar to see if he was stood on something! Can't remember the name of the second pub though.

Hello Bluebarby, sir! Your name has been mentioned in dispatches so far?x So great to meet you in the ether 😉xx

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now