Wansbeck Works!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone else had one of these wansbeck works leaflets thorough there door recently?.An invitation to go and discuss work education and training at various drop in centres. Cambois, The Station, Newbiggin but none in bedlington itself. Just wondering what others thought about this

I just bin all of the crap that WDC put through my door - familiar tales of drop-in centres in Lynemouth or yet another initiative in Ashington.

I dont actually think the council has a clue what they are doing with OUR money, they just like to waste it on the dole bums surrounding our less fortunate areas of wansbeck. then again they have spent so much money on ashington, and half of them still dont work,whats the deal there?!!

Well said, make the lazy ne'er-do-wells pick litter or something. Barlass for Prime Minister.

I'll arrange a deposit for you.

now hey, thanx denzel but dont think i'd go very far, although i heard through the grapevine that the council are trying to improve the area so they can up our council taxes and get rid of the dole bums. is that a good or bad thing?

It's a good thing - dolescum should be rounded up and shot by snatch squads.

Has anyone else had one of these wansbeck works leaflets thorough there door recently?.An invitation to go and discuss work education and training at various drop in centres. Cambois, The Station, Newbiggin but none in bedlington itself. Just wondering what others thought about this

Bedlington would probably be better off if it was still ruled by Durham