Wansbeck Works!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

might not be his fault hes unemployed

:o im stickin to the wrong side arent i

well if your unemployed get off ya ass and try get a job!!! :o

Am I to be vilified because I don't have the qualifications necessary to find a job nowadays, no 'O' or 'A' levels and I don't speak Polish. :mellow: However, I'm not going to complain about foreigners and a few idiots contributing to my benefits. :D

Am I to be vilified because I don't have the qualifications necessary to find a job nowadays, no 'O' or 'A' levels and I don't speak Polish. :mellow: However, I'm not going to complain about foreigners and a few idiots contributing to my benefits. :D

Consígale una posición del empleo perezoso tan y tan :D:D

well if u have no qualifications why dont u go to college and do night classes or something. your never too old to start. A few of the courses Ive been on there were pensioners doing them so that just goes to show, anyone of any age can succeed if only they try in the first place!!!

I'd love to do that Barlass but my schedule for the next 7 or 8 months is so congested. ;)

well if u have no qualifications why dont u go to college and do night classes or something. your never too old to start. A few of the courses Ive been on there were pensioners doing them so that just goes to show, anyone of any age can succeed if only they try in the first place!!!

If only everyone had your moral fortitude!

Trilby doffed in your direction.

I just don't understand why people sit at home all day bored when they could be either working or going and learning again at college. Fair enough I havent got the best of jobs but at least Im at college doing something about it. Everyone does what they want to do but who wants to sit round doing nowt when you could be out earning money, the unemployed population get it too easy in our days but what would they all do if benefits didnt exist, they'd have to work!!Dont want you to think Im aiming that comment at you swalnalla but theres alot of school leavers who go on the dole and then end up in prison coz they'd rather commit crimes than go and get a job, how pathetic!!

I just don't understand why people sit at home all day bored when they could be either working or going and learning again at college. Fair enough I havent got the best of jobs but at least Im at college doing something about it. Everyone does what they want to do but who wants to sit round doing nowt when you could be out earning money, the unemployed population get it too easy in our days but what would they all do if benefits didnt exist, they'd have to work!!Dont want you to think Im aiming that comment at you swalnalla but theres alot of school leavers who go on the dole and then end up in prison coz they'd rather commit crimes than go and get a job, how pathetic!!

I'm at college myself at the moment, not because I want to be but the organisation that employes me demand that I upgrade my qualifications. I've only got five years left at work but any qualification is good because it can help to get you another job if you decide to move on.

I just don't understand why people sit at home all day bored when they could be either working or going and learning again at college. Fair enough I havent got the best of jobs but at least Im at college doing something about it. Everyone does what they want to do but who wants to sit round doing nowt when you could be out earning money, the unemployed population get it too easy in our days but what would they all do if benefits didnt exist, they'd have to work!!

It could be that some people have a different set of values Barlass, a few years ago I was informed that I had cancer, that changed everything. Career, housing, cars, money and even education aren't important any more and having the occasional luxury of sitting around doing 'nowt', I love it. :o

You're not thinking deep enough bar lass. Me and Miss Vic r qualified teachers who often sit at home 'doing nowt' at the minute. That's because employers don't like to employ overqualified people who just leave as soon as something they really want comes along. Also it would look pap on our CV, like we aren't commited to teaching, so we do supply which, at the minute is on the quiet side which results in lots of sitting at home, (Never doing'nowt' I assure you.) Not everybody does it out of choice...I would much rather be working but the fact is there is great competition for qualified jobs in this area.

It could be that some people have a different set of values Barlass, a few years ago I was informed that I had cancer, that changed everything. Career, housing, cars, money and even education aren't important any more and having the occasional luxury of sitting around doing 'nowt', I love it. :o

Good for you. Everybody wants the good life. It depends on what you think the good life is. Some people are money motivated and the latest car or the swishest property will make them happy. I think as long as I have friends and family around me, I'm doing something I see to be worthwhile and I have enough cash to go out for a pint at the weekend I'll be happy. I also see a little bit of stress in your job to be a good thing to motivate, but I cannot see the point in so much stress that it causes health problems and worry. No job is worth that, life's too short. The head of the PGCE course at Newcsatle Uni left a really high paid job in Jan last year to go and be self sufficient in France and I think that's so admirable.

I can understand that others have different problems and everything and fair enough you and miss vic are qualified teachers but you dont choose to be unemployed do you?Im on about the likes of the bedlington charvas who knock around the streets and people who pretend they are have something wrong with tme that means they are unable to work when really there is nothing wrong with them. Alot of people get let off lightly in our days and it shouldn't be allowed. Fair enough Swalnalla I see ypur point as its something you had no control over and I dont blame you not having a job but these people who are on benefits from leaving school till the day they die, it should be stopped!!!!!!!

Good Luck to you Swalanlla, money, cars and houses don't always bring happiness if your happy doing what you do with what you'v got then thats all that matters.

Good Luck to you Swalanlla, money, cars and houses don't always bring happiness if your happy doing what you do with what you'v got then thats all that matters.

I am glad that you told them, even if only because I hated reading the uninformed criticism. Life, and people are never quite what seems so apparent.

God go with you, (My idea of god anyway!)

Enjoy the days of the season!

Joe

Fair enough Swalnalla I see ypur point as its something you had no control over and I dont blame you not having a job

That is so judgmental Barlass, get a life please.

Thank you Joe, you are a gentleman and a realist, I wish some of the folks using this board would make more of an effort getting to know you.

PS. Maria says to give you her best wishes