Sign in to follow this  
the wanderer

Wansbeck Works!

Has anyone else had one of these wansbeck works leaflets thorough there door recently?.An invitation to go and discuss work education and training at various drop in centres. Cambois, The Station, Newbiggin but none in bedlington itself. Just wondering what others thought about this

Has anyone else had one of these wansbeck works leaflets thorough there door recently?.An invitation to go and discuss work education and training at various drop in centres. Cambois, The Station, Newbiggin but none in bedlington itself. Just wondering what others thought about this

Take a wild guess Wanderer! :D

I just bin all of the crap that WDC put through my door - familiar tales of drop-in centres in Lynemouth or yet another initiative in Ashington.

I dont actually think the council has a clue what they are doing with OUR money, they just like to waste it on the dole bums surrounding our less fortunate areas of wansbeck. then again they have spent so much money on ashington, and half of them still dont work,whats the deal there?!!

I dont actually think the council has a clue what they are doing with OUR money, they just like to waste it on the dole bums surrounding our less fortunate areas of wansbeck. then again they have spent so much money on ashington, and half of them still dont work,whats the deal there?!!

Well said, make the lazy ne'er-do-wells pick litter or something. Barlass for Prime Minister.

I'll arrange a deposit for you.

Well said, make the lazy ne'er-do-wells pick litter or something. Barlass for Prime Minister.

I'll arrange a deposit for you.

unfortunatly that sort of 'deposit' dont score much at the local elections.....

unfortunatly that sort of 'deposit' dont score much at the local elections.....

I meant a monetary deposit!

now hey, thanx denzel but dont think i'd go very far, although i heard through the grapevine that the council are trying to improve the area so they can up our council taxes and get rid of the dole bums. is that a good or bad thing?

now hey, thanx denzel but dont think i'd go very far, although i heard through the grapevine that the council are trying to improve the area so they can up our council taxes and get rid of the dole bums. is that a good or bad thing?

It's a good thing - dolescum should be rounded up and shot by snatch squads.

good point but like mr darn said we'd probably all be better off claiming benefits coz we'd get more money than we do working full time!!

That's hardly the Dunkirk spirit now is it?

Bedlington would probably be better off if it was still ruled by Durham

Bedlington would probably be better off if it was still ruled by Durham

Don't be daft Pete, too many Mackems.

There's a lot more to the town than terriers...

...there's also pig-ignorant, ill-informed, poisonous right-wing politics!

Hooray.

Hooray.

:o:o:o:o agreed

Hooray.

Bleeding heart liberal.

Don't be daft Pete, too many Mackems.

Does the terriers still play in the red and white.

:D

Does the terriers still play in the red and white.

:D

I think so - I know they're a load of pap now.