Highfield House 117 Rothesay Terrace

Hi Ya Shirley

1957, when ever I stayed at my grandad parents house I would go over and to the Muters house me and the lads would knock round together. My grandad parents lived in the one of the two houses opposite on the junction facing up to bedlington. I am trying to remember the house (I was only 7 at the time)

There used to be a wooden gate at the front, then up the drive I was only allowed into the kitchen at the back on account of me being a snotty nosed little tyck from over the road.

Was there anything specific you wanted to know ??????????

• Like 1

Hi Ya Shirley

1957, when ever I stayed at my grandad parents house I would go over and to the Muters house me and the lads would knock round together. My grandad parents lived in the one of the two houses opposite on the junction facing up to bedlington. I am trying to remember the house (I was only 7 at the time)

There used to be a wooden gate at the front, then up the drive I was only allowed into the kitchen at the back on account of me being a snotty nosed little tyck from over the road.

Was there anything specific you wanted to know ??????????

any information on the building itself, would like to know who has lived here and year it was built,The staff and residents currently at highfield think digging up some history would be interesting. thanks for your response.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now